Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
While i am sad we didn't get to see the figures to put a positive spin they might be taking there time to make the best and i think we will see before the end of the year (NYCC maybe?).

But i must say those glasses look amazing especially the Muppet Show and Electric Mayhem they will definitely be bought

jvcarroll

Reaction score
It is my prediction that these will be awesome and filled with awesomeness. :wink:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Jamie, I get the feeling you know more than the rest of us. Any inside info?
I got nothin. I just think they're probably saving the really good stuff for later. :cool:

Their other non-muppety offerings looked pretty good to me. Add Muppets to the equation and magic happens. :smile:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Okay take this as you will. I'm on the old Twitter and usually I just do reply to people on and do silly jokes. On Sunday I did a tweet mentioning the lack of pictures of the figures more as a joke and wasn't expecting a reply. However I just went on today and a notification is there so I see what it is and to my suprise it's a reply from Diamond Select with these words. "perhaps next month!" Hmmmmm I'm not going to look to deeply into it but still interesting enough to share with you all.

galagr

Reaction score
I'd expect to see more news about the action figure line at D23 when that rolls around (hint: D23 starts tomorrow)

DSTZach

Reaction score
Hi, all, I'm DSTZach from DST. sorry I was not able to post sooner, my account was being approved. We did not attend D23, but we will be at NYCC in October, and hopefully we'll have the action figure prototypes there.

Re: Minimates. Bunsen and Beaker (and their Lab Accident counterparts) will be in Series 1, but exclusively at Toys"R"Us (North America), along with Kermit/Piggy and Fozzie/Scooter. Gonzo and Swedish Chef (and their Stunt/Batter Damaged variants) will be exclusive to comic shops and specialty stores.

SRP for a two-pack of Minimates is $9.99, so the $119.88 price on our site is a case of 12 (4 Kermit/Piggy, 4 Fozzie/Scooter, 2 Gonzo/Chef, 2 Stunt/Batter). We only sell them in case assortments, because we don't usually maintain inventory of individual two-packs in our warehouse. Individual two-packs or sets you can get at your local comic shop (comicshoplocator.com) or another online retailer, like lukestoystore.com (they specialize in Minimates).

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Hi, all, I'm DSTZach from DST. sorry I was not able to post sooner, my account was being approved. We did not attend D23, but we will be at NYCC in October, and hopefully we'll have the action figure prototypes there.

Re: Minimates. Bunsen and Beaker (and their Lab Accident counterparts) will be in Series 1, but exclusively at Toys"R"Us (North America), along with Kermit/Piggy and Fozzie/Scooter. Gonzo and Swedish Chef (and their Stunt/Batter Damaged variants) will be exclusive to comic shops and specialty stores.

SRP for a two-pack of Minimates is $9.99, so the $119.88 price on our site is a case of 12 (4 Kermit/Piggy, 4 Fozzie/Scooter, 2 Gonzo/Chef, 2 Stunt/Batter). We only sell them in case assortments, because we don't usually maintain inventory of individual two-packs in our warehouse. Individual two-packs or sets you can get at your local comic shop (comicshoplocator.com) or another online retailer, like lukestoystore.com (they specialize in Minimates).
Thanks so much for the update! Cannot wait t see the Action Figure prototypes! Are you allowed to say how many will be on display? :embarrassed: