8. I'm with the Band
7. Beers and Weirs
6. Discos and Dragons
5. Chokin and Tokin
4. Dead Dogs and Gym Teachers
3. Noshing and Moshing
2. Girlfriends and Boyfriends
1. The Garage Door

*Keep in mind that I've only seen each episode once, watching them all on Netflix over the course of the last three weeks. I might watch the episodes again some day and decide I like some more than I did at first.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Top ten Muppet specials I'd most like to see the original TV promos for (assuming there were):
10. Big Bird in China
9. The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence
8. The Frog Prince
7. Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas
6. Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting (I have a slight feeling I had seen the original promo, but I'm not entirely sure)
5. The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show
4. The Muppets' Valentine Show
3. The Muppets Go to the Movies
2. Sesame Street Jam: A Musical Celebration
1. The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years

In addition to those, I'd like to see the promos for Sesame Street All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Street Forever and Elmopalooza again. Both of those TV promos I only saw once. I remember the Stars and Street Forever promo featuring clips from Rubber Duckie and Barbara Walters with Sully (I'm guessing it had several celebrity clips), and for Elmopalooza I remember it having Elmo shouting "It's Elmopalooza!"

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Top 10 Best Family Guy Characters:

1. Peter
2. Stewie
3. Brian
4. Glenn Quagmire
5. Cleveland Brown
6. Mort Goldman
7. Vinnie
8. Mayor Adam West
9. Lois Griffin
10. Ernie the Giant Chicken

The Top 10 Worst Family Guy Characters:

1. Meg
2. Meg
3. Meg
4. Meg
5. Meg
6. Meg
7. Meg
8. Meg
9. Meg
10. Did I mention Meg?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Top ten movies that really didn't need sequels:
Please note that this list does not reflect my opinions of the first film, nor does it reflect my opinions of the sequels, and in some cases I haven't seen the sequel. Some of these I really liked, some I just liked, if not disliked (but the #1 choice is a film I truly hated). This is merely a list of movies that I'm surprised got a sequel. There are some film franchises that I do blindly hate altogether, but since I haven't seen the first ones I can't say that a sequel was an unnecessary surprise.
10. Shrek (well, I'm sort of surprised... when the first one came out, I hoped there'd be a sequel but didn't expect it, if only because the sequels would spoil the ending to the first one)
9. Ted
8. Dumb and Dumber
7. Grown Ups
6. The Odd Couple (really only because of the long gap between the first and second... If The Odd Couple II came out a few years after the movie it wouldn't have been such a surprise)
5. Zapped
4. Teen Wolf
3. Baby Geniuses
2. Cars
1. Paul Blart: Mall Cop

I almost included Space Jam on that list, except the sequel hasn't come out yet (and I'm not sure whether filming, animation, or voice recording has started). I'd also like to say that I'm surprised Despicable Me spawned a Minions spin-off movie. They may be popular characters, but really?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Top ten movies that really didn't need sequels:
Please note that this list does not reflect my opinions of the first film, nor does it reflect my opinions of the sequels, and in some cases I haven't seen the sequel. Some of these I really liked, some I just liked, if not disliked (but the #1 choice is a film I truly hated). This is merely a list of movies that I'm surprised got a sequel. There are some film franchises that I do blindly hate altogether, but since I haven't seen the first ones I can't say that a sequel was an unnecessary surprise.
10. Shrek (well, I'm sort of surprised... when the first one came out, I hoped there'd be a sequel but didn't expect it, if only because the sequels would spoil the ending to the first one)
9. Ted
8. Dumb and Dumber
7. Grown Ups
6. The Odd Couple (really only because of the long gap between the first and second... If The Odd Couple II came out a few years after the movie it wouldn't have been such a surprise)
5. Zapped
4. Teen Wolf
3. Baby Geniuses
2. Cars
1. Paul Blart: Mall Cop

I almost included Space Jam on that list, except the sequel hasn't come out yet (and I'm not sure whether filming, animation, or voice recording has started). I'd also like to say that I'm surprised Despicable Me spawned a Minions spin-off movie. They may be popular characters, but really?
So what's your opinion on Shrek 2?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So what's your opinion on Shrek 2?
I think that Shrek 2 is good but not as great as the first one.

And even though you didn't ask, I'll tell you that I find Shrek 3 forgettable (there was a period where I seriously forgot what the plot even was) and Shrek Fourever After (or whatever the title was) was a lot better than 2 and 3, but still not as good as the first.

Then again, it's been a long time since I last saw any of the Shrek movies. Maybe my opinion on them all would change if I saw them all again (I have the first two on video). I thought Shrek was really great, viewed it as a more adult comedy cartoon, but felt like the sequels were "kiddified" significantly, though still enjoyable enough for adults.

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
My Top Ten Favorite Fraggle Rock Characters:
Oh, I can't decide. I forgot- I LOVE ALL OF THEM

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Top ten Favorite Fraggle Rock episodes

10. The trail of Cotterpin
9. Convincing John debut
8. To catch the tail by the tiger
7. The Day the Music died
6. All work and No play
5. Sir Hubris
4. Believe It or Not
3. The Honk of the Honks
2. Beginnings
1. Changing Of Address

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Top Ten Ponies From My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic
10. Sweetie Belle
9. Apple Bloom (my second favorite, getting used to her Southern accent)
8. Scootaloo (my top favorite Cutie Mark Crusader, but she is awesome)
7. Princess Luna
6. Pinkie Pie (my least favorite, but I LOVE her craziness and randomness)
5. Rainbow Dash
4. Applejack
3. Rarity
2. Twilight Sparkle
1. Fluttershy

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The Top 10 Best SpongeBob Episodes:

1. Band Geeks
2. Squidward in ClarinetLand
3. Survival of the Idiots
4. Hooky
5. Mid-Life Crustacean
6. InSPONGEniac
7. Squidtastic Voyage
8. Sailor Mouth
9. Boating School
10. Dunces and Dragons

The Top 10 Worst SpongeBob Episodes:

1. Extreme Spots
2. Shuffleboarding
3. Gary Takes a Bath
4. The episode with the infamous toenail scene (I forget the name!)
5. Boating Buddies
6. Eeeek! An Urchin
7. The Card
8. Big Sister Sam
9. A Whale of a Birthday
10. Squid Wood