Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Forum Upgrade June 20, 2015

Bridget

Reaction score
Signatures should be the same as always. If you are not seeing signatures, adjust the "Show people's signatures with I their messages" setting on your preferences page.
I tried doing this but for some reason they still do not show? I asked around to some other members and its the same for them as well. But its no big deal everything else is working dandy. :smile:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I tried doing this but for some reason they still do not show? I asked around to some other members and its the same for them as well. But its no big deal everything else is working dandy. :smile:
Are you browsing MC on your iPhone or something? I don't know if you have an iPhone, but if you do, I mostly browse MC on mine vertically and I don't see other member's signatures either, but if you flip your phone screen horizontally you'll be able to see them. Hope this helps!:smile:

Oh, and I'm loving the update so far! I like how convenient it is now to reply to a certain paragraph or sentence by highlighting them!:wink:

Bridget

Reaction score
Are you browsing MC on your iPhone or something? I don't know if you have an iPhone, but if you do, I mostly browse MC on mine vertically and I don't see other member's signatures either, but if you flip your phone screen horizontally you'll be able to see them. Hope this helps!:smile:

Oh, and I'm loving the update so far! I like how convenient it is now to reply to a certain paragraph or sentence by highlighting them!:wink:
Thanks bud! That helped a lot lol!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are the buttons in the editor blurry for everyone else or just me?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
For some reason the entire forum's collapsed in on me and all I'm getting are the various section headings without any of the pertinent thread for each. So what happened? And how can it be switched back? :confused: :frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, it started back up again.
There have been no software changes since June 20 on this end. Has your browser or any plugins/extensions been updated since then? Let us know what browser version you are currently using and we'll look into this further.

Are the buttons in the editor blurry for everyone else or just me?
Nothing has changed here either.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For some reason the entire forum's collapsed in on me and all I'm getting are the various section headings without any of the pertinent thread for each.
This seems odd Ed. It may be a caching issue. Try shutting down your browser and clearing your cache if necessary. Let us know if this issue has resolved itself for you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The problem of the rich text editor not being able to keep up with my typing is becoming progressively worse: it seems like the longer the thread is, or the more content there is on the current page, the slower it takes the editor to display what I typed. Is there any option to make BB editor default?