Speculations for ABC's The Muppets

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I so excited and am dying to see Janice and Floyd's relationship dets and am really curious to know. I really hope they're still together being that gonzo from what we know so far is doing online dating and isn't with Camilla and Piggy is dating her co star Topher and Kermit is with Denise.

jobi71

Reaction score
I chose "personal lives" because I think that would cover romances also. I also hope we get some more of the personalities the Muppets had circa The Muppet Show and Muppet Movie. I am also looking forward to all the background
action (Rizzo foraging etc) we saw in the pilot presentation.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I hope we see a bit of the Newsman, because he is hilarious. I'm surprised that nothing hit him, or otherwise got him hurt during the pilot. I thought it was hilarious that he had said "In other related news, my shoes are filled with CAVIAR!!!!!" (*splitch/Splotch sounds come from his shoes while he's walking away"

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I hope Constantine makes a cameo some how would love to see like where he lives, and what he does in his free time

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind see the characters homes, also I wouldn't mind seeing some characters having a bigger role like Gonzo & Fozzie.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I'm hoping for more electric mayhem! I'm hoping for Janice and Floyd's relationship to get stronger! I also want to hear more Zoot and Lips, since they have fewer lines.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
We just really need to see more from these characters like in TMS and the original trilogy of muppet films, and not have them say one line, and disappear. How about finding out Lew Zealand lives in a boat, or that Sam the Eagle is raising kids alone, stuff like this. Like how The Simpsons has been on for so long that even really minor characters have had moments and episodes centered around them.