Grover Goes Hollywood (SST Fanfiction)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Grover goes Hollywood

Chapter 1

“Morning from the STT radio station” said the announcer, “Our first song today is an old classic by Don Music.” Then a blue furry hand reaches over turning off the radio clock. “Good morning teddy” said Grover. So Grover got out of bed, to brush his teeth, comb his fur, and dress into a black polo shirt and grey shorts. “Hello sonny” said Grover’s mother. “Hello Mommy” said Grover. “What are you up to day” said Grover’s Mom, while make her son breakfast. “I’m going to my job at the cafe then later I’m going to help Prairie with her play” said Grover while tying his apron. “Oh that’s nice” said Grover’s mother while serving breakfast. Grover chewed his Monster-berry Crunch cereal and sipped his orange juice from his mug. “Bye Mommy, I love you” said Grover as he walked out of door waving.” Goodbye Grover, I love you too” said his Mother while clearing up his breakfast dishes. Grover ran to Charlie’s Cafe, as he walked through the door. His boss, Charlie was glad Grover was early to work. The first customer, Mr. Johnson, sat down at the table. “Hello their, welcome to Charlie’s Cafe” said Grover cheerfully. “Oh no, your that waiter” sigh Mr. Johnson while rolling his eyes. “So good to see you, now what will be?” said Grover while trying to change the subject. “I would like a coffee and glazed doughnut” sigh Mr. Johnson. “OK, I’ll get your coffee and doughnut as soon as possible,” said Grover. Grover went to the kitchen and back with only a coffee on his tray. “Where’s my doughnut,” Mr. Johnson question. “Oh we are out of glazed; we only have chocolate and sprinkles” said Grover embarrassed. “Oh, I’ll have a chocolate doughnut,” said Mr. Johnson. “OK,” said Grover. Grover gave Mr. Johnson his chocolate doughnut. After Grover shift ended, at three he ran to school for Prairie’s play.

To be continue.

(This my first fan-fiction, and I was inspired by an old fan-fiction of Grover going to Hollywood, so I want to write my own version, so please give me advice for the second chapter)

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
So far so good. Is Prairie's play gonna go the same way as it did in the other Hollywood story?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
So far so good. Is Prairie's play gonna go the same way as it did in the other Hollywood story?
Well, yes & no, Super Grover will be part of the play, but The play is about weight with only Cookie, Grover, & Herry being part of the play, also the play goes haywire the night of performance.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Chapter 2

“Grover you are late of the night of our performance” exclaim Prairie while tuning up the piano. “Sorry Prairie, but my boss needed extra help” said Grover changing into our favorite fuzzy blue hero in the phone booth. “OK Grover, but your going to carry the boulder, Herry hurt his arm so he’s going to hold the feather and Cookie’s holding the chair” said Prairie a little more understanding. So Prairie got the props for our three fuzzy blue friends. So the play started out smoothly with only a few bumps like Cookie eating the chair but, then came Super Grover. “And now for our finally, our fuzzy blue hero, Super Grover will fly up with this boulder, I hope” said Prairie worried. Super Grover flew up to the ceiling of the school. “And that’s the end of our play” Prairie said relieved, “Cookie, Herry the play is over you can drop your props.” “What Prairie, you want me to drop this heavy boulder” exclaim Super Grover confused. “Please Super Grover don’t drop” scream Prairie. Too late, Super Grover had just drop the boulder on Prairie’s piano. Prairie was as mad as a cat in the bath. “Super Grover you ruined my piano” screamed Prairie. “Sorry Prairie, I didn’t mean to ruin your piano, I thought you said” Super Grover said in an embarrassed manner. “Super Grover just don’t bug me, right now” said Prairie quietly. Grover decide to not bug Prairie and change out his Super Grover costume, Grover left with his mother after all that. “Mommy, do you think Prairie will for give me” said Grover quietly. “I think she was stressed out after the play Grover, I think she’ll forgive you” said Grover’s Mother. As Grover and his mother were walking out of the school, someone approach them. “Hi their, I am Monee Baggs, a famous Hollywood producer, I just saw the play, your son is prefect for my new show” said the stranger who approach them. “Can please go to Hollywood mommy,” beg Grover. “Let me talk to Mr. Baggs and I will decide,” said Grover’s Mother. So Monee Baggs and Grover’s Mother had a long conversation, after it was over Grover’s Mother turn over to Grover. “Yes, you can go to Hollywood but, you will have to go in three days so pack and say goodbye to your friends,” said Grover’s Mother. Grover was excited to go to Hollywood but, sad to say bye to his friends.

To be continued.
(Finally got chapter 2, hope you enjoy it, also please give advice and ideas, also have a great day.)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Chapter 3

Grover posted a bulletin at Hooper’s for a meeting at 3:30. When 3:30 Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, Cookie Monster, Herry, Count, Elmo, Telly, Zoe, Rosita, Baby Bear, Snuffy, Oscar, a Honker, a Dinger, Mumford, Roosevelt Franklin, Fred the Wonder Horse, Frazzle, Maurice Monster, Two-Headed Monster, Clancy, Harvey, Kermit the Forg, & Prairie Dawn, even thought she was a little mad at Grover still, show up for Grover’s announcement at Hooper’s store. “Friends of mine, I have an important announcement to make,” said Grover. “What are you sick, Grover” worried Telly. “No Telly, I’m going to Hollywood to fill my dream of being famous,” said Grover “But, I going to have leave Sesame Street in two days from now, that is all.” Grover left Hooper’s store sadly to go home and pack his bags. When Grover left Hooper’s, all his friends decide to have a goodbye party for Grover. Big Bird, Prairie Dawn, and Telly deiced to organize the party for Grover. Some of friends decide to buy Grover gifts, Ernie is going to give Grover a rubber duck, Bert is going to give Grover a bottlecap, Elmo is going to give Grover a box of crayons, Baby Bear is going to give Grover a coloring book, Zoe is going to give Grover a pet rock, Cookie Monster, Herry, Frazzle, Maurice Monster, Two-Headed Monster, Clancy, Kermit the Forg, & Harvey are all chipping into buying Grover a photo of him and all them together, since his copy was destroy, and picture frame. The Count, Rosita, Snuffy, a Honker, a Dinger, and Fred the Wonder Horse were going to cater the party. Oscar, Mumford, & Roosevelt Franklin were going to create diversion to make Grover not see the plans. This will be a party that Grover will never forget.

To be continued.
(Got chapter 3 very early only one day to write this, hope you enjoy it, also please give advice and ideas, also have a great day.)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Chapter 4

While Grover’s friends were planning for his goodbye party, Grover was packing for his trip to Hollywood. “What should I bring on my trip to Hollywood” muttered Grover. Grover decided to head for the kitchen and grab a soda from the refrigerator. “Mommy can you help me pack for Hollywood” asked Grover while sipping his soda. “Sure thing sonny” said Grover’s Mother. Grover’s Mother grab Grover’s suitcase from the closet, while Grover grab his backpack from the hat-rack in his room. “What should I bring mommy?” asked Grover. “Well Grover, I think you should bring your scrub bush, towel, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, mirror, comb, a robe, some slippers, and some pajamas,” said Grover’s Mother. So Grover grab a new scrub bush, soap, towel, mirror, toothbrush & toothpaste from the linen closet and his fire-engine pajamas from his dresser. “Ok, any thing else,” asked Grover. “Well I think you need a planner, a map, an alarm clock, cap, and a blanket” Grover’s Mother told Grover. So Grover grab his planner, his map, and alarm clock from his desk, and cap and blanket from his trunk. “If you need my help Grover, I’ll be cooking dinner,” said Grover’s Mother. “Ok, Mommy” said Grover. Grover decide to bring his Fraggle pebble that Robin gave him, some money just in case of an emergency, his knitted hat, mittens, and scarf for winter, his Super Grover costume for the new TV show, a framed picture of his Mother and him, his monster doll Lovey and his teddy bear, and his favorite storybook and lunchbox. After Grover ate his dinner, put on some pajamas, brush his teeth, Grover went to bed. Just one more day till Hollywood Grover thought, tomorrow will be a day Grover will not forget on Sesame Street.

To Be Continue

(Got chapter 4 done, took few days to write this, hope you enjoy it, also please give advice and ideas, also have a great day.)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Chapter 5

Grover woke up at seven thirty; decide to pack some trunks, sandals, his stuffed penguin Freezer, a few pairs of underwear, and shirts. “Grover, dear did you pack your dress shirt” ask Grover’s Mother. “Yes, mommy” said Grover. After that Grover decide to pack his vest, bow-tie, pants, shorts, and socks. Mr. Baggs called Grover to tell him his flight was at nine am tomorrow. Grover decides to head out. While Grover was walking Oscar came out of his can. “Hey Fuzzyface, what are you doing,” said Oscar. “Oh I want to play game,” said Grover cheerfully. “Let’s play the alphabet game,” said Oscar. “How do play the alphabet game,” asked Grover. “First you say a letter and then you say the first word that pops up,” explained Oscar. “OK, I will start first, A is for apple” said Grover. “A is also for annoying” Oscar blurted out. The game lasted for a good hour. “Z is for Zoo,” said Grover. “Z is also for zero,” exclaim Oscar. “Can we play the game again?” asked Grover. By then Oscar tired of playing the game. “Scram pink nose,” exclaimed Oscar while going inside his trashcan. “Oh well, it’s lunchtime any way,” said Grover. So, Grover ran over Charlie’s discovering the health inspector had shut it down for having bugs in their soup. “Oh, well better get over to Hooper’s store,” said Grover. So Grover ran back to Hooper’s store. “Hey Grover, what do you want for your lunch?” asked Roosevelt Franklin. “A tuna-fish sandwich and glass of cherry juice, please?” asked Grover. “OK, Grover,” said Roosevelt Franklin. So Roosevelt Franklin made Grover’s food. “How is your food Grover?” asked Roosevelt Franklin. “Delicious, Roosevelt,” said Grover. “So what are doing tonight Grover?” asked Roosevelt Franklin. “I am going to take a nap after lunch, Roosevelt,” Grover yawn. So Grover finished his lunch and walked to his apartment and took a nap.

To Be Continue

(Got chapter 5 done, took a few days to write this, hope you enjoy it, also please give advice and ideas, also have a great day.)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Chapter 6

While Grover was napping his friends was setting up for the party. “OK Bert I’ll tie these balloons,” said Ernie. “OK Ernie” said Bert. “Big Bird can you help with decorations,” asked Prairie. “Sure thing, Prairie,” said Big Bird. “OK we need someone to get Grover,” said Herry. Everyone turned to Telly. “Why’s everybody looking at me” asked Telly. “Telly, would you get the one wonderful monster, Grover” said Count. “Yeah Telly, would get Grover, me want to have slice of cake when we slice the cake,” said Cookie Monster. “OK, I will do it but, only when gets dark and we finish decorating,” said Telly. So Grover’s friends decorate the party, set out the food, and stack up the presents for Grover. “Elmo thinks it’s getting dark” said Elmo. “Yeah, Elmo I agree with you there” said Zoe. “Come on Telly, you better get our amigo, Grover,” said Rosita. “Come one old pal, I know you should do it” said Baby Bear. So Telly ran to Grover’s apartment worried. “Do you think Telly would do it, Oscar” said Snuffy. “Scram, Dumbo” yelled Oscar. Telly went to Grover’s apartment and knock on the door. “Wait a second I forgot to pack my rubber chicken,” said Grover. Grover came to the door. “Oh hi Telly,” said Grover. “Grover, I want to show you something in the arbor,” said Telly. “OK, me you down, Telly,” said Grover. Telly got on his headset started to come down. “Grover is coming every in your place” whisper Telly. “Telly I’m coming” said Grover. So Telly ran down stairs fast. Grover met Telly at the door. “OK, open the door” said Telly. So Grover opened the door just to discover nothing in the arbor. “Is some kind of joke Telly, This is not funny,” said Grover. Then all of Grover’s yell surprise expect the Honker & Dinger they honk and ding. “What is this, a party for me,” said Grover. “Yes it’s for you Marshall” said Fred the Wonder Horse. “Yes, Grover my wonderful assistant,” said Mumford. “So, Grover what do you want to do first” said Roosevelt Franklin. “I wouldn’t mind opening these gifts,” said Grover. So Grover open some his gifts got a rubber duck, a bottle-cap, a box of crayons, a coloring book, a pet rock, a framed photo of himself Cookie Monster, Herry, Frazzle, Maurice Monster, Two-Headed Monster, Clancy, Kermit the Forg, & Harvey. There was a lot dancing, eating, & overall just partying. When Grover went to bed he was tired but excited for tomorrow.

To Be Continue

(Got chapter 5 done, took a day to write this, hope you enjoy it, also please give advice and ideas, also have a great day.)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Chapter 7

When the party was over, Grover packed all his gifts and a camera in his suitcase and backpack. “Tomorrow is exciting the day for me,” said Grover to himself, “I’m going to Hollywood.” Grover decided to go to bed. After his night of slumber, he decided to take a shower, brush his teeth, comb his fur, and eat his breakfast of his Monster-berry Crunch cereal and milk. “Mommy, did you contact my monster friends to take care of my fish and begonia?” asked Grover. “Yes Grover, I did, I just want to say I love you Grover” said Grover’s Mother. “Aw, I love you too, Mommy,” said Grover. Grover put on his lucky red jacket, socks, and shoes. Grover grabbed his backpack and his suitcase. When Grover went out of the 123 building he saw a limo. “A limo for me,” said Grover. “Yes, Grover, please get in the limo,” said Mr. Baggs. “OK” said Grover. So Grover and his luggage got in the limo with Mr. Baggs. The limo drove Grover to the airport which to Grover’s surprise some his friend their. “Hi Grover, Cookie, Ernie, Elmo, Zoe, and I want to say good-bye,” said Big Bird. “Yeah Big Bird, Elmo wants to say good-bye to Grover,” said Elmo. “Aw, you should not have done this for me” said Grover. “We want to do this for you” said Zoe. “Yeah, Me want to say good bye Grover,” said Cookie Monster. “Well, bye-bye Grover,” said Ernie. “Well Bye Ernie, Bye Cookie, Bye Zoe, Bye Elmo, & Bye Big Bird” said Grover. Grover hugged his friends and got in the airport. Grover got on his flight to Hollywood and took a nap.

To Be Continue

(Got chapter 7 done, took two days to write this, hope you enjoy it, also please give advice and ideas, also have a great day.)