MuppetFest 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock

Well, ya know, if you think a snow cave will do the trick, I say, off with the clothes and into the VW! Were going to the restort (*buuum buuum buuuuuum!*) NAKED! :smile:

-Matt
you are prepared to drive from where you live to the middle of the NZ Southern Alps? We have a saying in NZ - 'A good, keen man.' I think this might sum you up nicely :big_grin:

But who will feed the animals/humans in your zoo while you are gone?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well Amy, if your looking for a good, keen man, I'd be happy to take the position. :smile: It might be a while though, being that the WV needs about 4 years to get nice and ready before she decides to move. But for a guy like me baby, its worth the wait. (lol, hehe juuuuust kiddin' :big_grin: )

No More Talk About the Zoo! But in the event that I should be called away to a far off land such as NZ, Grail will take over...I don't care how weird you think it is, feed the Irishmen and give the Japanese fresh water!! Oh drat...enough of this!!!!!!

(Like the Carousel of Progress is WDW says: "Its a lot of Fluff, but its fun! :big_grin: )

-Matt

Hsnopi

Reaction score
Muppetfest 2003 tickets?

I check the muppetfest.com website every day. Is that where they are going to sell the tickets and announce it first?
(other than here, you all seem to find everything out first:smile:)

Thanks
Hsnopi
also. anyone else wanna see Bruce Cambell and the muppets together somehow? :-D

grail

Reaction score
that's where i'm assuming the announcement will be. along with this and other websites that are able to spread the news to as many people as possible. as for how they'll sell tickets, no one really knows for certain yet...sorry. they should be making the announcement soon, though...

Luke

Reaction score
All the details will be on the Creation 'Muppetfest' website - you'll likely be able to order online, via phone, mail etc etc. The first place it gets announced is on their mailing list - so go to www.muppetfest.com and sign up for that !

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Well Amy, if your looking for a good, keen man, I'd be happy to take the position. :smile: It might be a while though, being that the WV needs about 4 years to get nice and ready before she decides to move. But for a guy like me baby, its worth the wait. (lol, hehe juuuuust kiddin' :big_grin: )

-Matt
What a wonderful, healthy ego you have!! :big_grin:

And OK - No more talk about the human zoo.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
My ego isn't the only healthy-- okay I'm just being disgraceful now, so I'll stop...but you might want to rethink staying with me for Muppetfest Amy...a whole weekend of this garbage! :stick_out_tongue: (hehe, I'm really not like that at all, BTW)

-Matt

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
My ego isn't the only healthy-- okay I'm just being disgraceful now, so I'll stop...but you might want to rethink staying with me for Muppetfest Amy...a whole weekend of this garbage! :stick_out_tongue: (hehe, I'm really not like that at all, BTW)

-Matt
It's my fault!! I keep feeding you lines for you to be disgraceful with :big_grin: What do you mean by BTW? It's not something I come across before :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well maybe if you'll throw some disgraceful lines back we can enter the Deadly Sins Pageant from Sex and Violence! :big_grin:

BTW = By the Way. Maybe that's antiquated and I'm the only square who does that any more :smile:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh, I know what we need!

An Electric Mayhem Concert!

BAM! ROCK N ROLL MUPPETFEST BABY! :big_grin:

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.