Emma.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Okay, if you haven't been offered to be in my stories and if you would like to be in this, let me know. Enjoy, give me feedback, and you can call me Emma.
Thanks!
~Emma.

Progulge

I'm Emma The Frog and I'm a blood-born Muppet. The commander in chef, Kermit The Frog is my Uncle and Robin's my younger brother. I had met a lot new friends at the Muppet group. Leah is one of my best friends.

Miss Piggy told me that she doesn't think that U.K. (Uncle Kermit) loves her and she has asked me to see if that's true. She'a diva fer sure, but she's sensitive and beautiful.

And the Electric Mayhem and the scientific guys are great, but I can't say how smart they are. Too smart.

Here's my story and you're invited to it.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one- Okay, I heard about the KandP split and to be honest, I'm not suprized. I saw this coming. Anyways, enjoy!

Emma covered her ears as her uncle and Miss Piggy was argueing.

"Piggy, we need to sit down and talk this out-"

"WHAT'S THE POINT?!" Piggy asked. "ALL WE HAVE DONE IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS WAS FIGHTING AND ARGUEING!" Her hands went up to her neck and unclicked something. "I'm sorry Kermit..." She placed a necklace into his hand, but not any necklace. "But, we have other choice. We are done. "

"I guess this is it," Kermit said. "I love you, Piggy and that will never change."

"I...love you." She bawled. They shared one last hug.

"We will be friends, right?" He asked.

She nodded and walked to the door. "Go ask Denise out. It's okay. Moi shall be fine."

He heard the door shut as he looked at those pearls. "EMMA! WE NEED TO TALK NOW!"