Grover Goes Hollywood (SST Fanfiction)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Chapter 8

Grover was napping until the stewardess woke him up. “Sir, please wake up,” said the stewardess. “Uh, oh hello, what do want kind Madame?” said Grover. “It’s lunch, your choices are pastrami-cheese sandwich with soda or tomato-lettuce sandwich with milk” said the stewardess. “Oh I will have the pastrami one, please,” said Grover. “OK,” said the stewardess. Grover puts his neck-pillow in his pillow and grabs his planner, pencil, & his teddy bear. Grover crossed out of his planner, get on the plane, take a nap, and order lunch. Grover put away his planner & pencil then got took out his headphones. “Well, teddy, let us see what’s the in-flight movie,” said Grover. “Here’s your pastrami-cheese sandwich and cherry soda, sir,” said the stewardess. “What are the in-flight movies?” said Grover. “Guy Smiley, loudest mall cop or Muppets take Manhattan,” said the stewardess. “I will take the Muppet one, please,” said Grover. “OK,” said the stewardess. So Grover watched the movie with his headphone on and teddy bear. “I’m glad froggy let me in the wedding scene,” said Grover to his teddy bear. After the movie the stewardess came by again. “Sir, what do you want for dinner, your choices are chicken & potatoes or Mac & Cheese?” asked the stewardess. “Oh, I will have the Mac & Cheese, please,” said Grover. “Ok, sir,” said the stewardess. Grover got his neck pillow and blanket to relax for dinner and the rest of the flight.

To Be Continue

(Got chapter 8 done, took two days to write this, hope you enjoy it, also please give advice and ideas, also have a great day.)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Chapter 9

The airplane arrived in Hollywood Grover grab his backpack and suitcase, went into a limo with Mr. Baggs. “Grover, when we get to your new penthouse, you’re going to meet your new assistant,” said Mr. Baggs. “OK, Mr. Baggs,” said Grover. So the limo drove to Grover’s penthouse. “Hello their Grover, I’m your assistant, Ms. Goodwill,” said Ms. Goodwill. “So nice to meet you,” said Grover. Grover went into his penthouse; he put his scrub brush, soap, towel, mirror, toothbrush, toothpaste in the bathroom; he put his photo of his Mother and him & photo of him and monsters on the wall; he put his pajamas, alarm clock, pillow, blanket, monster doll Lovey, teddy bear, penguin doll Freezer in his bedroom; he put his clothes & shoes in his closet, dresser, & hat rack; he put his planner, map, money, pencil, headphones, camera, crayons, coloring book on the desk; and he put his Fraggle pebble, book, lunchbox, rubber chicken, rubber duck, bottlecap, pet rock on a shelf. “Well Grover, how do like your new home” said Mr. Baggs. “I love it here,” said Grover. “Well Grover, you have to do a TV appearance,” said Mr. Baggs. “OK,” said Grover.

To Be Continue

(Got chapter 9 done, took few days to write this, hope you enjoy it, also please give advice and ideas, also have a great day.)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Double Post: I need to update this fan-fic hopefully the next chapter will be post this weekend or next week.