Custom figures and dioramas

los

Reaction score
Finally got the last piece to complete TG. Sadly the band has already left the building.
May revisit and repaint the lavender to a pinker hue and the hair lighter less yellowy

los

Reaction score
Updated the colors. Still need eyelashes and cleanup of color bleeding over.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Just wondering, but has anyone ever thought of making a custom figure of Herbert Birdsfoot? I think someone were to make a Herbert Birdsfoot figure, the glasses from The Newsman figure would work nicely for his glasses. I'm not sure what other figure parts from other figures would work for the rest of him.

muppetperson

Reaction score
:drool:
Hello all,

Sorry I haven't responded or posted in a while. Work got busy again and I've been beat.

Dearth,

If you can dig up any pictures of your old clay muppets (R.I.P.) I'd love to see them. Also yes I do mix the clay to get the color I want. Sometimes I use a marker to add detail and just draw on the clay lol. For Andy and Randy pig I used face crayons.

I uploaded a Video to Youtube using my iphone and for what ever reason the app took really bad video. Idk why the focus goes in and out but I'll share it here anyway. Just a close look at the "Top Shelf" Muppets that I made. I'll be doing at least 2 more videos at some point to show off the rest.

Hope to see some cool new stuff on the site! Also I'm getting really excited for the New Movie!

TTYL
-LJK
WOW, Great collection of Muppet Characters. I wish I had them all.

Ludobear

Reaction score
Hi y'all, Branched out from the figures to play sets now, and I have finished my Lance Cardinal inspired Muppet stage. Also added to my Sesame Street gang with the Count, "That's two! two new customs, ha, ha ha ".