Rebusquest

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I gotta hand it to you Cullen. You should be proud of your little series here. Good stuff.

Xerus

Reaction score
I like Nat! I won't spoil the story for anyone by saying anything else!
Thank you Yorick. I'm so glad you liked Nat. One of the millions of surreal citizens of Rebusquest.

Xerus

Reaction score
I gotta hand it to you Cullen. You should be proud of your little series here. Good stuff.
Oh, I am. Thank you, Fuzzygobo. I get my inspirations from classic Sesame Street and from the good old days of Saturday morning shows.

Xerus

Reaction score
I just want to thank D'Snowth, Yorick, CaseyTheMuppet, C to the J, and Fuzzygobo for being the only MC members who comments on the world of Rebusquest. Your words mean so much to me and is why I keep posting story updates on this forum. :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
Here it is. An audio version of my very first Rebusquest story. In 5 parts. Made by my friend, Heather Ferreira, who provides all the voices as well as the music and sound effects. She made it sound a lot like a cartoon from the 70's. I'm so grateful for her. :smile:
http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/audio-story.php

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm almost done with Episode 1, and I have to say, this is really creative and funny. Looking forward to reading the rest soon!