Funko to release Sesame Street toys

sleepyowl

Reaction score
These are pretty cute. I found them today at Hot Topic and snagged Bert and Ernie for my collection. I'm really looking forward to Big Bird and Snuffy being released.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
These are pretty cute. I found them today at Hot Topic and snagged Bert and Ernie for my collection. I'm really looking forward to Big Bird and Snuffy being released.
Big Bird got nixed for this wave along w/Regular Grover, Elmo, & Count, but Snuffy didn't nixed.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
See, part of me wants flocked Snuffy and part of me doesn't; I'm very 'OMG DON'T OPEN' with most of my Funkos; the only Funkos I've ever opened were my Miss Piggy Funko I got as gift, my Baby Groot one and the Olaf Funko that was another gift (that has since fallen to pieces and been thrown out)...But, at the time when I got Miss Piggy I didn't realize that Funkos were collectible and all.

Either way, the only reason I opened Baby Groot was because I couldn't help myself...He was so cute and tiny and, he needed to be there to brighten up my desk since Olaf fell to pieces. I haven't dared to open my set of Supernatural Funkos...

I'm trying to figure out if I would open any SS Funkos I got my hands on; I don't think I'd be able to make myself keep flocked Snuffy in the box.

Well, I'll battle with that but, now I'm just playing the 'get Bert and Ernie at the same time' game. I usually see one or the other but, I don't like coming home with incomplete duos. For example, I couldn't find the Funko of Sam Winchester (Supernatural) but, I found Dean Winchester and Crowley (Sam's brother on Supernatural and Crowley is the baddie on Supernatural) and, I bought them together. Does anyone else have that 'I must buy more than one' hang up that I do?

Drtooth

Reaction score
They're going to sell protector boxes for the boxed figures. No kidding. I'm very careful with my figures. I know that Bullwinkle's antlers could break off at any moment (the bobblehead sure did after falling from not too much of a height). Don't trust Vegita's scouter too much, and I'm in fear of Lemongrab's nose falling off. But the other ones I have are pretty sturdy.

For the record, I really hate flocked plastic. It's unnatural and just... if I wanted a plush toy, I'd grab a plush toy.

That said, if there's anything I'm really excited for as far as those SDCC exclusives are concerned, it's Mattel's M.O.T.U.S.C.L.E.s figures. Way to bring back M.U.S.C.L.E. figures without having to deal with the original Kinnikuman copyright. Make He-Man versions of them. Too bad you can only get those at SDCC. If those were in stores, even collector's stores, I'd grab them up.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Has any one else having trouble finding the vinyls, I bought Ernie:stick_out_tongue:, Cookie:insatiable:, Oscar:grouchy:, & Super Grover:super:, I hope I can Bert & Snuffy, before second wave comes out.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Double Post, Bump: Has the second series of :wisdom::batty::laugh::super: & Snuffy came out yet or their not going to be released?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Has any one else having trouble finding the vinyls, I bought Ernie:stick_out_tongue:, Cookie:insatiable:, Oscar:grouchy:, & Super Grover:super:, I hope I can Bert & Snuffy, before second wave comes out.
There are so many of these Pops and the bigger name characters (unless they're overstocked like Frozen ones were) seem to sell faster than the others, making them tough to find. I remember going nuts looking for am Inside Out Sadness figure for a present, and sifting through a lot of Sixteen Candles and Breakfast Club ones at several stores before I lucked out on one.

And I'm sure that if they're that hard to find, the sales are good enough to see the second series released, just not all that soon. At this point, I'm going nuts looking for the Bob's Burgers ones.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
There are so many of these Pops and the bigger name characters (unless they're overstocked like Frozen ones were) seem to sell faster than the others, making them tough to find. I remember going nuts looking for am Inside Out Sadness figure for a present, and sifting through a lot of Sixteen Candles and Breakfast Club ones at several stores before I lucked out on one.

And I'm sure that if they're that hard to find, the sales are good enough to see the second series released, just not all that soon. At this point, I'm going nuts looking for the Bob's Burgers ones.
They're good sellers where I live, I've seen SG:super: & Oscar:grouchy: the most, a lot of Ernie:stick_out_tongue:, and one or two Cookie:insatiable: but, I can't find Bert anywhere.:frown: