Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, it feels great to be back home. This new laptop I got is working wonderfully, it's allowed for a lot of quicker abilities that the old computer just didn't provide.

*Whistles/hums the melody to the Irish di-di-didi-deedee song cause I'm in Scots-Irish mode, celebrating today as the holiday of Lamas, the start of the harvest season.

Achai, the bagpipes will be playin' their bonnie tunes soon.
UD: If not in mourning for it finally came time to pay the Piper.
Tru Macduff, but thas why we celebrate. So bring out the haggas and cabbage stew, calou Caleigh, we'll dine today like cabbages and kings!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Haggis & cabbage stew? BLECCHH!! :stick_out_tongue:
:hungry:
: Whut's rong with thet? I was going tu meke it fur dinner tunite!
Anyone remember the number for "Juhl's Pizza?"
:hungry:: I'm kidding!!
shaking head Chef..one of these days ...POW!! To the MOON!!!:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, come on Kathy. Snuffy loves cabbages. And they do taste great, especially when boiled alongside potatoes and some brisket, then slathered with ketchotard.

Speaking of which... Went to one of our local restaurants here on Sunday, had a great burger that had onion rings inside for once. And the hot out of the oven chocolate chip paradise pie was delicious. Though they need to put more vanilla ice cream on those things, it melts way too fast.
:insatiable: Me know what you mean, me almost burn me mouth with one of those bites.

Oh, and hope Prairie had a nice birthday yesterday. Sorry if I don't stay long, got a show coming up soon and I'm running from thread to thread like a certain other furry blue monster. Hugs Kath.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What a great episode of Faceoff Season 9, watching those couples get turned into whimsical macabre creations based on their own personal bios for their weddings.
UD: Truly embodying the spirit of the phrase 'till death do they part'.
:batty: Don't forget it vas also their 1000th episode, though the Wiki claims it as #101.
:insatiable: That cake look pretty good too.

*The scare crew flick off the skellevision, headed for their respective beds for a good fright's sleep.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Congrats on the new computer, Ed! What're you running on it, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10?
Tosh: Aren't windows holes in walls or houses that you look out of?
Boober: And how come people keep calling and saying that our windows keep sending them messages about viruses? They can't be that dirty; I clean them every week!
Kim: [sighing] Different kind of windows, guys.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kim, my new baby runs with Windows 8.1, I'm okay with it after having to resize some of my pet project documents. After about two months I'm accustomed to the keyboard layout and the searching/editing functions. Still have to learn how to use the CD/DVD drive to build up my home library of movies and shows and such.

*:insatiable: takes a choc chip cake to Apt 5, sealed in a wrapped container with a birthday card for Tabitha.

Oh, hope you guys have enough water for your washing/laundering needs. Been an odd summer what with the heatwave and all. Maybe now that we're in the latter part of August and heading into September some storms will come to replenish the water levels in the town's reservoir.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Graaa!
:insatiable: What the matter?
Meh, I'm having no luck searching the MC forums for the uber-grand Sesame action figure outline I'd posted years back. Tried searching in both the Action Figures and then Sesame Merchandise sections, but I still can't find it. It was about twenty series long and had Muppet letters and numbers and SST landmark facades and everything. Maybe someone with an advanced color belt in Forum-Searchfu like Kathy or Ailie can help with this. *Shrugs.

Katzi428

Reaction score
( Wish I could help you, Ed. Why don't you put keywords like "numbers" or "facades" in the "Search" part of the Forum and then put your name in the "Forum Member" part of it)

Robin comes in with a fat lip

Robin!!:eek: What happened??
Robin: School stinks! That's what happened!
Care to explain why? getting Robin an ice pack for his mouth
Robin putting the ice pack on his mouth and flinching from the pain Some jerk called Uncle Kermit a "player" cuz of that new pig Denise. He said that I must be one too. I said I wasn't. He told me I was full of it and THEN he punched me! His girlfriend called Nancy some awful things . So the girls got into a fight .Nancy has a bloody nose now and a torn shirt.
Oh no! *shaking my head* Was this during school or after?
Robin *angrily* : Does it matter?? *sigh* I'm sorry Mom. I just don't like people saying stuff about me or my family. And it happened after school. Now Nancy'll probably never speak to me again.
Well..if she still cares about you rinsing off the blood from the ice pack I'm sure she'll still speak to you. Want more ice?
Robin: Yeah...a little. I hate Denise! She's creepy lookin' An' she talks to me like a little kid!
I'm sorry honey. Maybe Uncle Kermit can explain to her that you're not a little kid anymore. And between you & me, I think she's kind of weird looking too. Just don't tell your uncle I said that. Your shirt has blood on it, by the way. Can you please go change it and put it by the washing machine? I don't want your new shirt being ruined by blood stains.
Robin nods and goes on his way.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kath, I did plug in my name into the "Posted by User Name" field, I searched for "Series 20" and "Muppet Letter *" but that didn't get me what I was looking for.

Heh, I can only go by people's reactions to Denise... But there's something that's making me think of her as similar to another weirdish character from the 1989 Batman film.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Mom..do I HAVE to go to school tomorrow?
Well...no.
Robin: REALLY?? YAY!!!:excited: then his face falls Oh yeah...I forgot we don't have school tomorrow.:rolleyes: Do I have to go to school Tuesday then?
' Fraid so Robin.
Robin: Why?? What if that jerk tries beating me up again?
Uncle Kermit already said that he and Denise are just friends. You and Nancy are still on good terms. So try to relax, all right?
Robin grumbling Yeah...all right.
Good boy.:smile: