New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Muppetjente

Reaction score
I've never been good with introductions, but here's my attempt at one-
I loved Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street (Technically, Sesam Stasjon) as a kid, but stopped watching and forgot almost everything about them when they stopped airing. My interest was rekindled because I happened to pick up the free comic book day Fraggle comic, and... Well, here I am :big_grin:
Welcome :smile: Are you from Norway too? Since you liked Sesam Stasjon.

Msdee56

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Hello, my name is Darlene and I'm fairly new to this exciting world of puppets. A friend asked if I knew how to make puppets. So, I decided to figure out how to make them. Now, I'm hooked. I've been practicing by making them for my grandkids, but school starts in 2 weeks , so I better hurry and step up my game. Thanks for accepting me.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
:smile:Hi everybody. My name is Karsten and i've been a huge Muppet fan ever since I was a baby. I started off watching Sesame Street and Bear in the Big Blue House and from then on i've been hooked. I became inspired to become a puppeteer when I saw the 2001 A&E documentary when I was five and that was also the year I saw my first muppet movie, The Great Muppet Caper". I'm sixteen now and a huge fan of Caroll Spinney.

toz76

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Toz76, known to all as Toz. I've been a fan of Sesame Street since the age of 2, and I recently got into the Muppets as well, and I've now seen all 8 theatrical films. I'm excited to be here!

Jedi Kitty

Reaction score
Hello ! I just joined. My name's Sarah and I've loved the Muppets ever since I was a wee one. The Swedish Chef is my favorite. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow so many new faces! If any of you need anything at all please let me know.

DSTZach

Reaction score
Hey, all, I'm Zach, I work for Diamond Select Toys. I came on mainly to answer any questions people had about our upcoming toys, but I grew up on the Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Muppets Tonight, Emmet Otter, Labyrinth, etc. I saw Dark Crystal in the theater when I was five or so and it left a big impact. I had a subscription to Muppet Magazine, and wish I still had those issues; somehow, I still have all of my childhood Muppet story books. I love the Great Muppet Caper, and I used to think I was pretty good at impersonating the major Muppets. I collected almost the whole Palisades toy line. I self-identified with Gonzo, as a "weirdo," for far too long, but I also had comic aspirations like Fozzie, so they are both favorites. Happy to finally post here!

Coffee

Reaction score
Hey I'm here cause I love puppets. I did puppets from fifth grade through high-school and now I'm a puppet team leader in my church. So I grew up with one way street (creative ministry solutions) doing puppet aerobics and such. Hoping to get creative ideas for my new team.

Lovely Mokey

Reaction score
Hi everybody! :smile: My name is Max, lives in Sweden and my interests are religion, sewing, animatronics, animations etc... Okay, I found out "fraggle rock" in 2013 and from that on I loves fraggle rock and searched out the Muppets and other things related to those shows. About a half years ago I found out a Sesame Street spin-off called The Furchester hotel on BBC, it's fun getting to know new puppet programmes. My favorite muppet memory was when i saw that "Convincing John" episode when Mokey's eyelids was moving up infront of the camera and other moments when she's doing that :dreamy:, "Mokey's funeal" is my no.1 episode in mind. As I love Mokey, Fraggle rock is my favorite show in muppet TV! My favorite muppet movie is "A Muppet Family Christmas" because it gives me the right Christmas feeling. I am very looking forward to be or watch the discussions and all the stuff here... :excited: Whoopie! /LovelyMokey - Max :dreamy:

Reaction score
Hey, all, I'm Zach, I work for Diamond Select Toys. I came on mainly to answer any questions people had about our upcoming toys, but I grew up on the Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Muppets Tonight, Emmet Otter, Labyrinth, etc. I saw Dark Crystal in the theater when I was five or so and it left a big impact. I had a subscription to Muppet Magazine, and wish I still had those issues; somehow, I still have all of my childhood Muppet story books. I love the Great Muppet Caper, and I used to think I was pretty good at impersonating the major Muppets. I collected almost the whole Palisades toy line. I self-identified with Gonzo, as a "weirdo," for far too long, but I also had comic aspirations like Fozzie, so they are both favorites. Happy to finally post here!
Wait *searches diamond select* YOU PEOPLE MADE 1:15 SCALE DELOREANS