Favorite little moments and details

Grifoshka

Reaction score
After rewatching some episodes, I realized that Red is very fond of those annoyed aside glances, with a scrunched muzzle. Of all the times Fraggles look at the camera, hers are the most frequent and the funniest, I think.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I noticed in "The Terrible Tunnel" near the end of "Bad News", Red walks in and dances to the rhythm at first and then stops and looks at the backup singers as if to say, "Who are you guys?"

And in "A Dark and Stormy Night", when Gobo says "Read my lips" when Wembley's worried about the Gorgs, Wembley actually looks at Gobo's mouth when he says "There are no Gorgs".

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here's something else I picked up on. In "The Perfect Blue Rollie", before Gobo, Mokey and Wembley try to get the rollie from Boober's hole, when Gobo asks Wembley to "come here" after he gets an idea, Wembley just has a look of "Uh-oh" on his face!

I love Wembley's facial expressions!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I really love it when Wembley makes an entrance into a scene. He is either doing his usual little dance (adorable) or he is chanting, "Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!" I only just made it through the entire series for the first time and he is easily my favourite!!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I really love it when Wembley makes an entrance into a scene. He is either doing his usual little dance (adorable) or he is chanting, "Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!" I only just made it through the entire series for the first time and he is easily my favourite!!
I'm glad you like Wembley, he's my favorite, too! Near the end of " Wembley's Wonderful Whoopie Water" before he gets the "Key to the Rock", he does the limbo under a streamer!

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
I love in the first Minstrels episode, when they finally have their medley at the end and Boober just peeks out and starts singing :sigh:

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
Now THIS is a fun discussion! I am very into small details like these. They really make the show what it is. :excited:

Unfortunately, all I can think of off the top of my head is a scene in "Boober's Dream" where Gobo and Wembley are discussing Boober, and Gobo says “I love Boober, too, but, you know, I think he looks like about as much fun as a potato.”

What I appreciate about this line is the fact that one male character says he loves another male character, and it didn't allude to anything inappropriate. It was simply a guy unafraid to admit his love of a friend. That's very rare these days.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
In "A Tune for Two", when Tosh comes in when Wembley asks Boober to be his partner in the Duet-a-thon, Boober is clearly happy that she's there and seems to be admiring her. And when she leaves, Boober makes a sound like "Ba-Boom, Ba-Boom" indicating that he could feel his heart pitter-pattering when he sees Tosh. I'm thinking crush!

I just love seeing Wembley dance during any lively musical number. During "Stuff Samba" in "The Day the Music Died", Wembley starts dancing behind Gobo, then suddenly stops when Gobo gives him a stern look only to start dancing again! Also, watch at the end of "A Fraggle You Can't See" in "Doomsday Soup" and "We're Part of Each Other" at the end of "The River of Life", Wembley shimmies his shoulders like there's no tomorrow! (I've always wondered how the puppeteers make their characters shimmy like that.)

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
My mom loved Fraggle Rock too, and I remember she always cracked up laughing at a particular scene in "Uncle Matt Comes Home." When Gobo and Uncle Matt are on an expedition to find the Crystal Caverns, they get into an argument, and Gobo says "You couldn't lead your way to that rock!" Uncle Matt walks over to the rock, and while pointing at it repeatedly, replies "What, this rock? This rock here? This rock, Gobo?" He sounds so serious, which was what Mom loved about that scene.

One moment that always cracked me up was in "Space Frog Follies." When everyone is singing the "Insect Rock" song and dancing around, Uncle Matt returns from Outer Space with a jar of flies, and he goes up to Marlin, who is banging his head against a rock as part of his dance. It looks painful, but he's obviously having fun.