Brand new puppet parody channel on YouTube!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hey Guys!!

As many of you may know, Me and the gang over at Sassafactory Studios (Makers of Starship Sassafrass) Have been working on a side project for about 8 months. They pushed it aside in order to continue work on the 6 episode season of SS they've been slaving over.

But recently , the gang decided to finish up some of the project and begin to show it to others... I for one am SUPER proud of these...and think you guys might get a kick out of them... So far we have 3 up and are trying to put out several more in the next couple weeks...

The channel is called ZOOTUBED ...and the basic premise is, We take the audio of famous viral videos and completely recreate it with animals (puppets). If any of you are a fan of CREATURE COMFORTS....its sort of like that...in that we try and find a little tongue in cheek subtext that makes each video "work" as an animal ... I always loved on Creature Comforts...how they would create the animal characters and you would swear the audio you were hearing was meant to be for THAT animal...

Anyways... Hope you guys enjoy! Let us know if you know of any viral videos you think we should parody!!

WATCH ALL THREE!! YAY!!

FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/ZooTubed
TWITTER https://twitter.com/ZooTubed

Last edited:

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
HA! Love it! I've subscribed and watched all three! Cool idea! You've got some skills there with all that green screening and stuff! :wink:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Thanks so much Foxworthy! preciate the kind words and the subscribe!

We were pretty crappy at it back when we first started...but working on Starship Sassafrass has helped... picked up a trick here and there... still far from perfect...lolol

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hey gang! So we just wrapped up yet another ZooTubed video...You guys have to see this one!! I think it is our favorite so far!!!! Please SUBSCRIBE ...LIKE...COMMENT...SHARE!!

Derek Thompson

Reaction score
This is fantastic. I shared it on my Facebook page. I love the clip with the little girl and her dad. You captured it so well. The cat lady is classic. One of my favs is the DAYUM guy. he has some beautiful inflections. Top notch. and yes we are creature comfort fans from way back.

crazy chris

Reaction score
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS DEREK!!! So so glad to hear from another Creature Comforts fan!! I think it is one of the most genius shows ever conceived...completely my kind of dry subtle humor! If we captured even 1/1000th of its greatness i would feel lucky and proud! hahahaha

crazy chris

Reaction score
ps- could u link me to the Dayum guy? id love to see it!!