Miss Piggy Millenium Doll

Nikki G

Reaction score
Hi, I live in the UK, but have come to this website as I can't seem to find any UK based sites. I have a Franklin Mint Miss Piggy Millenium Doll that I'm thinking of selling. However I have no idea how much they are worth in today's market as I can't seem to find any others out there. She is in excellent condition (has only been out of her box a couple of times) so was just wondering if anyone here could give me any idea how much she might be worth and where the best place to advertise her might be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Hi, I live in the UK, but have come to this website as I can't seem to find any UK based sites. I have a Franklin Mint Miss Piggy Millenium Doll that I'm thinking of selling. However I have no idea how much they are worth in today's market as I can't seem to find any others out there. She is in excellent condition (has only been out of her box a couple of times) so was just wondering if anyone here could give me any idea how much she might be worth and where the best place to advertise her might be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I bought one for $250AUD BRAND NEW in box including shipping from overseas to Australia if that helps?