Disney blocks Muppet Babies videos on YouTube

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Maybe this is a sign that they've finally cleared the rights to release the show or air it on Disney Junior in the future. Possibly it would be to tie in with the new Muppet show...
Like already mentioned, this isn't just a "Disney thing." Matter of fact after reading this thread I saw the latest video of the Nostalgia Critic, where he reviewed Jurassic World and he touched on the subject of his videos getting taken off the web. Which is why in this video he doesn't show clips from said movie (though that would be hard in itself because the movie isn't available for home release yet), he and his crew instead act out the parts in a comical way. Not quite the same situation as this whole Muppet Babies thing, but still interesting to note. If you don't want to watch the whole review check out at least the black and white clip at the beginning to see what I'm talking about here.

And of course in his case he isn't even showing the whole movie or TV series that he reviews.
My brother told us to watch that video, and it was hilarious, especially the "I'm a Mother:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: T-Rex!" song.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Maybe this is a sign that they've finally cleared the rights to release the show or air it on Disney Junior in the future. Possibly it would be to tie in with the new Muppet show...
Honestly, I highly doubt that and it honestly wouldn't make any sense to have it as a tie in with the new Muppets show, especially since that is suppose to a more mature show than Muppet Babies.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Pardon the bump here, but I noticed a few days ago that some videos were actually unblocked for a short time. Mbfan07 for example had some of their episode vids unblocked last Friday, but since then they've mostly been blocked again.

Guess this is thanks to the reboot being out in the limelight now.