Brand new puppet parody channel on YouTube!

PuppetMad

Reaction score
I loved these, the cat lady is so funny. What software did you use for the green screening, it looked great.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Sadly we were just hit with a copyright infringement from Debbie the cat lady... So that video is gone ....

Kinda deflated my love and zeal for the project.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Sadly we were just hit with a copyright infringement from Debbie the cat lady... So that video is gone ....

She should consider it as a good thing! Her video will only get more views because of your puppet video of it. I had never heard of her until I saw your video which led me to watch the original. Chin up, sir! :wink:

crazy chris

Reaction score
She should consider it as a good thing! Her video will only get more views because of your puppet video of it. I had never heard of her until I saw your video which led me to watch the original. Chin up, sir! :wink:
hahahah thats what i thought too... but oh well... it just sucks... we may still do some more... trying to finish up Starship Sassafrass' season anyways...

cc

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

What a shame.

That's too bad that you were hit with a copyright infringement.

Last edited:

crazy chris

Reaction score
What a shame.

That's too bad that you were hit with a copyright infringement.
Thank you... I am just sorry that anyone would think we meant any harm like that... they have every right to do what they did... I just wish it couldve worked out differently...

cc

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Maybe drop the future person an email and ask permission?