New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

ELMOYQUENOCHE

Reaction score
I am from Muppet Wiki. I am a big fan of Sesame Street. I like the classic Sesame Street, but all I have to say that Sesame Street got terrible in 2007. I am also interested in Sesamstrasse, 5 Rue Sesame and of course, Plaza Sesamo.

Marius

Reaction score
:oops::hungry:Hello Muppetfriends. Im a big fan and a Norwegian puppet-filmmaker from Norway. I didnt know a page like this existed, but became very glad it did. I hoper there are a lot of people here with experience from making puppets and also film-sets (even miniature-Sets).
Please take a look at my kickstarterproject:
www.kickstarter.com/projects/1215386365/mexico-joe-puppet-film-series
OR my website :
www.bjormediaproduction.com to see what im working with right now.
Muppets have been a big inspiration for me all my life, grew up with sesame street on tv. Here in Norway , NRK (Norwegian national broadcaster) also made a spinoff (Sesam Stasjon) where "muppets" lived and runned a train station. The muppets for that show where made here in Norway under supervision from Kermit Love. And puppetmakers and puppeteers also had to be learned from the "masters" in New York.

Well.. hope to hear from you guys.

123Sunny

Reaction score
Hey, I am new here as well. I first got REALLY into the Muppets, a few years ago starting with Sesame Street. I happened to see it was on and decided to watch it, now I am so in love with all things Muppet. I grew up with them, but had sortof forgotten how amazing they are. I spend lots of time watching and collecting all things Muppet and am very excited about the new show!:smile::excited::eek:

FraggleCrazy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here, and I love Fraggles sooooooooo much!!!! Well, that was weird, I'm a very quiet person, but I watch Fraggle Rock every day, not kidding, I actually have the episode "Space Frog Follies" on another tab right now!:excited: Anyone else find it funny that Marlon called Red " Baby"? I definitely think there's something going on there,or at least with Marlon, Not so sure about with Red though!!:coy::dreamy::excited::smile::laugh::excited:

TheBanjoKazoo

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Banjo. I'm really interested in the field of puppeteering and I'm planning on making a Fozzie replica. The Muppets have always been a part of my life. When I was little I sang movin' right along with my mother on pretty much all car trips. Fozzie Bear has always been my favorite Muppet.I just posted this and would really appreciate if you could help. http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/are-these-good-for-replicas.59805/
Bye !:embarrassed:

doofkin

Reaction score
hi everyone! I'm doofkin (but you can call me cosmo!) and I'm a huuuuge fane of the muppets! I've been getting super into them this past summer and have been trying to interact with other muppet fans in general, so I thought this would be the perfect place! I have so many favorite muppets that it's hard to choose, but I'd say that the electric mayhem have a special place in my heart
:flirt:

beakyscience

Reaction score
hi I'm Katie. I fell in love in the muppets after watching the films at the beginning of the year when I felt like i didn't belong anywhere. I watched the muppets then the tv programs and fell in love with them. particularly the Electric Mayhem as a musician i really connected to them, i now play saxophone thanks to Zoot.

i just really relate to so many to the characters and I wait to see what other stories and ideas that people have.