Wanted: Muppet Sheet Music

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Any chance of anyone having The Rainbow Connection for piano or xylophone? Sailing For Adventure would also be great one to learn!

If you do, please send it to marnihill@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Shakespeare

Reaction score
I just found this thread today while searching madly for music. If there's any hope left I too would like to request copies of music! I'm looking for MTI music, most particularly "Something Better."

shakespearevlogs@gmail.com

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I have the theme song sheet music. It's the lockscreen on my iPad.

Dearth

Reaction score
So my friend and comedy partner Adam is moving away to Manhattan. Our last comedy show will be next month, and I'd really like to sing "Saying Goodbye" from MTM at that show. Anyone have sheet music or an mp3 of it as an instrumental? Adam is usually the musician for our songs, but I've recruited my sister to accompany me on piano so it can be a surprise. Thanks!

You can email me at Ploovo241@aol.com and I'll see replies faster there.

Alex

Henk Neumann

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I would like to sing 'Shiver My Timbers' from The Muppets Treasure Island with a few friends. And some sheet music would be very helpful with this hilarious project :big_grin:

Many thanks in advance!

My e-mail is: henk.neumann@live.nl

tamsterINca

Reaction score
Greetings to you all,
Can I PLEASE have a copy of the piano music for Sailing For adventure" ?
I've been looking to purchase a copy for almost a month now. Thank you for this forum!Our school choir is doing a Pirate and Mermaid musical this year and I can't wait to start teaching the kids this song!!

thank you in advance!! Judi

tamster@sbcglobal.net

MuSTARd

Reaction score
Hi. Is it too late to request sheet music for Shiver me Timbers? I do a lot of gaming and tv show arrangements and this was one of my favorites.
my email is themustardofd00m96@gmail.com (with gaps that's: the mustard of d00m 96)