Video: Flowers on the Wall with Bunsen and Beaker

Drtooth

Reaction score
What I loved about this video was the fact that it depicted exactly what Steve was talking about in his MuppetCast interview. Beaker goes home to his little apartment after work every night and is always alone due to not being able to speak to anyone.
It really goes to show that Beaker and Bunsen need each other. Like that episode of Muppets Tonight where Beaker goes on the Star Trek cruise and Bunsen becomes depressed without him. That segment in this video where he has a fake Bunsen seals it. Seriously. I don't get the Ernie and Bert...eh... meme because Bunsen and Beaker drop not so subtle hints, especially lately.

But great video. Glad to see they're doing more of these.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't think Beaker's going to be able to get his security deposit back, lol. Good video.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Got 2 see it! LOL love this one! Great humor and story of :eek: after work. Country-singing rats, dynamite balloon, nice animation for the wall flowers, and an explosive finale (classic!)--Also, I can relate to Beaker. I'm doing experimental animation for our small 3-Point group, but my Mom fears I'm wasting my time, "nothing to do", having no 'real' job yet. :sigh:

Lynnette

Reaction score
A lot of work went into this video. It's so well done (and so was Beaker at the end)! Thanks for sharing.

Hugsy

Reaction score
Probably their best video since "Bohemian Rhapsody." I loved everything about it.
Just what I thought too. I love it when they make these music videos. I wish they would make more for different genres.

LabyrinthLani

Reaction score
Watch the Muppets latest music video and discover what Beaker does in his off time.

If you enjoyed this video, please like this post and share your comments below.
This is actually kind of depressing.

Though I still enjoyed it.
Beaker feels lonely and utterly-bored without Honeydew?
Ouch. :eek:

LabyrinthLani

Reaction score
It really goes to show that Beaker and Bunsen need each other. Like that episode of Muppets Tonight where Beaker goes on the Star Trek cruise and Bunsen becomes depressed without him. That segment in this video where he has a fake Bunsen seals it. Seriously. I don't get the Ernie and Bert...eh... meme because Bunsen and Beaker drop not so subtle hints, especially lately.

But great video. Glad to see they're doing more of these.
"Ernie and Bert...eh...meme?"

What meme?

MrMuppet93

Reaction score
The song that cost SST/Muppet Show guest Diana Ross her surefire Grammy in 1966. I like this MUSIC VIDEO THOUGH!