Major Changes in store for Sesame Street Season 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetshowguy

Reaction score
While there have been some major changes to take place on the show over the years, like the show expanding around the corner with brighter colors and new music back in 1993, I can see how this could be pretty hard for a long time classic fan of the show. I was an avid watcher in the late 80s and early 90s and will always cherish the way things were in those rare days. Simple and good. Anyways the important thing is we still have sesame street and a lot of old cast members are still around. Btw does anyone know exactly when season 46 will premire on HBO? Any info on this will be helpful.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Apparently, Joey Mazzarino has just said he's leaving the show too.

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
I just hope his departure doesn't have to do with the recent move to HBO or anything of that nature. I'm pretty concerned that so many important people have recently been leaving the show at a point when it's already drastically changing. What's going on?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why? He was just upped to head writer six years ago after being a writer and performer for both SST and the Classic Muppets for like twentysomething years. Not to mention he practically made his daughter into a character on the show - he's been to SST in the last number of years what Jim Lewis has been to the Classic Muppets during the 90s and 2000s.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He's tight with these people, so he hears and see things that others don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.