ABC Orders Muppet Pilot To Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm hoping its that the character has a daughter to be honest. I'm already finding this episode funny and it hasn't aired yet. And I would REALLY hope that they could make some call back to a certain guest star from a muppets tonight episode where that character had a crush on her. Trying to not spoil things is hard lol.
Maybe there should be a special thread dedicated to series spoilers, so if we want to talk about anything spoilery, we do so there, not here.

And with the character and guest star in questions, they can give advice to a certain other relationship on the series.

And I'm already thinking that the second episode will be better than the first (well that was the case with The Muppet Show, though the second episode was actually taped first).

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
NO! THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS!
JANICE AND FLOYD ARE A COUPLE!

Muppy

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be funny though if in an episode we see that Floyd and Janice had a breakup (that was supposed to go viral) but it was overshadowed by Piggy and Kermit's breakup and no one cared ... Just me?

But what I'm really hoping for is for
Floyd and Janice to be still in love but Sam has a crush on Janice and doesn't know what to do or how to break them up. Does that make sense?

Oscarfan

Reaction score

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I thought I saw a separate thread for spoilers. Or am I imagining things?

Status
Not open for further replies.