TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Good Morning America September 16, 2015

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Miss Piggy is scheduled to appear on Good Morning America Wednesday morning. Tune in and find out the latest on the "breakup" in anticipation of "The Muppets" prime time debut next Tuesday night on ABC. Her appearance is expected during the second hour of the show.

If you saw Miss Piggy on Good Morning America, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here's a video from this morning's appearance...

I normally love Eric's Piggy, but here it was a tad off. There has been talk of flanderising Piggy , and I have to say after hearing her almost hate Kermit I think they have finally done it! The one thing that help make Piggy who she is today is her almost obsevive love for Kermit. The Piggy I know would never not be head over hills for the frog. Sure they have been mad at each other before, but this is to much of a change. I don't care if it is just for the show I personally do not like it.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I normally love Eric's Piggy, but here it was a tad off. There has been talk of flanderising Piggy , and I have to say after hearing her almost hate Kermit I think they have finally done it! The one thing that help make Piggy who she is today is her almost obsevive love for Kermit. The Piggy I know would never not be head over hills for the frog. Sure they have been mad at each other before, but this is to much of a change. I don't care if it is just for the show I personally do not like it.
Lighten up.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think it's fine. She obviously still has feelings for Kermit. She's just too scared to say it out loud.
That maybe but i am still calling BS. Cause she was saying that it was almost all phyisical, and the deep love she had for him could not be just basaed on lust.

Muppy

Reaction score
That maybe but i am still calling BS. Cause she was saying that it was almost all phyisical, and the deep love she had for him could not be just basaed on lust.
Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with you there. We all know deep down Miss Piggy loves Kermit and she's tring to deny any love for him just to seem strong. It pains her becuase Kermit is her one true love. At least that's how I see it.

But I loved the interview none the less.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think it's fine. She obviously still has feelings for Kermit. She's just too scared to say it out loud.
Yeah. I have to agree with you on this, Antsam. (And RomanZolanski) Sorry, Dwayne. I do agree with you about her being flanderized lately especially with her appearance on Good Luck Charlie. But this case is different.

We have to recall that over the years, Miss Piggy have been notorious for stretching the truth about things. So I don't think she meant to slam Kermit. I think it was just a bit of denial there.

I think her 'accidentally' saying

"Kermit and I are getting back together" may have been somewhat intentional.

I know. That's sort of a contradiction of terms. But you know what I mean.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
The relationship always seemed to be based on lust. I don't even recall Piggy ever saying that she liked Kermit for his personality.

All the more reason to be happy for Kermit's newfound freedom from that psychotic sow.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Yeah. I have to agree with you on this, Antsam. (And RomanZolanski) Sorry, Dwayne. I do agree with you about her being flanderized lately especially with her appearance on Good Luck Charlie. But this case is different.

We have to recall that over the years, Miss Piggy have been notorious for stretching the truth about things. So I don't think she meant to slam Kermit. I think it was just a bit of denial there.

I think her 'accidentally' saying

"Kermit and I are getting back together" may have been somewhat intentional.

I know. That's sort of a contradiction of terms. But you know what I mean.
I do agree that Piggy was actually in character this time, with her trying unsuccessfully to deny and hide her inner pains.