The Muppets Episode 2 - Hostile Makeover

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Hostile Makeover"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
and I am aware muppets weren't always hoopdy doopdy "we are wholesome as whole wheat toast! happy happy day!"
You shouldn't even have to clarify this. :wink:

I've seen the muppet show they can be mean to each other on there and be very snarky *cough floyd pepper* but they also showed they cared and there were heartwarming moments
On Muppet Show, they were adults struggling in showbiz. On this show, they're your High School drama club that thinks cursing on stage to shock their parents would be awesome! (Or was that just my High School drama club? Lol)

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
You shouldn't even have to clarify this. :wink:
I know this but it seems like some people on this forum can't seem to comprehend some people DO know they haven't been this wholesome lunch type of thing forever. Even on MFS and the VMX though I didn't like either film due to some "raunchy" stuff they had heartwarming moments. I loved the song gonzo and kermit sang together in the mall "everyone matters" is a lovely song and makes me cry when I hear it.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Even on MFS and the VMX though I didn't like either film due to some "raunchy" stuff they had heartwarming moments. I loved the song gonzo and kermit sang together in the mall "everyone matters" is a lovely song and makes me cry when I hear it.
Oh yeah I mean will never watch VMX again, it literally gave me nightmares, but I still liking hearing that song on MC Radio every year. :smile:

Well, I don't know how much of this new show has already been filmed but they may have to make some changes: http://deadline.com/2015/09/the-muppets-ratings-week-2-limitless-grandfathered-grinder-premiere-1201560819/

(Btw, I don't like having to keep saying "this new show" because the title is so strangely generic.)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one made a big deal about Lips. With all this "where's Lips?" "why is there no Lips in the band?" "why isn't the show called 'Lips is in the Muppets?'" after all, you'd think more of the fans would have freaked the beak out that he actually appeared and got a line in.
I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned in the reviews from Tough Pigs or The Muppet Mindset.

I thought episodes would be available for free viewing the day after they were broadcast, but it's been a day and you have to sign in to view on ABC.com and Hulu.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
To get things back on track.....

Some people have said they miss seeing Walter and Constantine in the new show I however think that not having them in the show right now is a smart move. One of the problems with The Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight was to many newer characters and not enough of the ones people where ues to. This is the first time that since a lot of Muppet Show Muppets have been recast that the preformers get a chance to really get a feel for there new characters,and develop them,and make them there own. So the less we see of Walter and the more we see of Scooter, and the band I'm happy.