Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Announcement: Viewing Party Tonight.

Hey guys, we're having a viewing party in the common room for the premiere of the new Muppets TV show, which airs at 8 PM EST/7 PM Central on ABC. We're excited to watch the first episode of the Muppets' fourth foray onto television, especially given that most of the characters we know will be included as part of the staff for the show within a show format. Hope to see you later.

*The scare crew is busy prepping some snacks for the party.
Ed's peeling hardboiled eggs, separating the eggs from the shells to dump the pieces into the GB.
:batty: works on some blood sausage bites with blood sauce.
UD has hulled peppers, filling them with garlic enfused cream cheese before roasting them in the oven.
:insatiable: is helping by dipping a batch of cookies into melted dark chocolate before letting them set in the fridge.
*All hum snatches of music while looking forward to tonight's show.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, no wonder the whole band's always happy now, legally.

*:insatiable: is desperately trying to get hold of either :news: or Bobo to get some girl scout cookies.

And I love that Uncle Deadly has a job at Up Late with Miss Piggy as the one in charge of wardrobe. Look out for loose threads though.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Ohhh Mommyyyyy...
Uhoh...when you call me "Mommy", you're either sick or you want something. You look perfectly healthy to me. So what's up?
Robin: Well... ya see....all of my friends get to watch "the muppets" except me.
And you want to know if you can watch it. Am I correct?
Robin: Yeah!! Pretty please with cherries on top!!
*sigh* Oh Robin...I don't know. It is kind of a mature show for you.
Robin: I'm a mature frog! C'mon Mom....be a pal! It's not like anyone's nekkid or dropping real bad swear words!
And you know this because?
Robin: I..uh.... kinda watched about 3 minutes of it last night.
Kinda..or did?
Robin *looking embarrassed* OK...I did. PLEASE don't be angry!!
Well...since you told me the truth about only watching a couple of minutes last night ,I'm not angry. Just let me ask you one more question and I'll decide. Do Nancy's parents let her watch it?
Robin: Only if she promises not to repeat or do anything bad from the show.
Okay.... I guess you can watch it. But I'm letting you watch it under the same rules that Nancy's parents have. No swearing or trying to do anything that they did on the show. This plus you live with 2 of the characters on the show. However, If I hear any swear words from you or see you doing anything that was done on the show ,the TV comes out of your room. Do you understand?
Robin: Oh Mom ..thank you!! *he gives me a giant hug* I'll be good; I promise!!
Meh...*hugging Robin back* I guess I'm a sucker .
Robin: Nah...sometimes you're real tough!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs in Apt 1, the scare crew gets some crunchy PB brownie cupcakes, settling down in front of the TV for the night's new lineup on MNN including the first episode of 2015's Halloween Wars and the Halloween episode of Cutthroat Kitchen.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sympathy: is in the kitchen humming and looking for drink recipes : Hey Kat... c'mere for a minute please.
Sure.....what's up?
:sympathy: : Other than non alkie pina coladas, your drink of choice is Arnold Palmers , right?
Yep..that's right. Why? You trying to make one?
:sympathy: : Uh huh...I figured that not everyone drinks alcoholic stuff. Want to try out the Arnold Palmer I made?
Sure!
:sympathy: pours half iced tea and half lemonade into my glass, mixes it and hands it to me. Tell me what you think?
taking a sip Mmm!! That's good! But you can make it with non sweetened iced tea also. Just a suggestion.
:sympathy:: Oh I know. Just figured I'd try it with the sweet tea first. You really like it?
Yeah..it's great!
:sympathy:: Thanks! Listen; there's a drink in here called Roy Rogers. It's also non alcoholic and like a Shirley Temple. Except it's for boys.Okay if I try it out on Robin later?
Yes..you have my permission.
:sympathy:: Thanks! I have to perfect my grasshoppers. Kermit likes those. I'll use Chef as the guinea pig for that though since it has booze in it.
Just make sure you don't put TOO much liquor in it when you try it out on Chef. He gets weird if he gets drunk.
:sympathy: lowering his voice Ya mean weirder than usual?
:hungry: coming in HEY! I hurd yu Roolf!
Chef..what do you have; supersonic hearing?
:hungry: : Nu..I just know when I'm being tulked aboot!Bettur watch yourself Roolfie. Or I'm nut comin into yur tavurn .
:sympathy: Promises; promises! I'm just kiddin' Chef. Want to try out the grasshopper I'm makin'? I was tellin' Kathy that I have to perfect them for Kermit. He loves those!
:hungry:: Shure!!!
:sympathy: *makes the grasshopper for :hungry: *who takes a sip* GAH! Tu much crème der mint!
:sympathy:: Oops! Sorry buddy. OK...*writing down on paper* Three quarters of crème de mint instead of one quarter in shot glass.
You OK Chef..
:hungry: : Ja..........I'm okee
Good! *getting up from the bench in the kitchen* I'm going next door to see if The Scare Crew have any peanut butter brownies left. See you guys in a bit!!
(I had to look up the recipe Online for a "grasshopper" )

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*UD hands Kathy some PB brownie cupcakes, as the other members of the scare crew are also occupied in some kitchen duties, scribbling down ideas for the Dracula Ball, a party to be held in two weeks on October 17. Folks here are invited, if you want to come to dinner and dancing.

Katzi428

Reaction score
after watching the muppets :
So Robin...what'd you think?
Robin: The truth?
The truth.
Robin: Eh...it was OK I guess. Chef's part with that lady was pretty funny.
:hungry:: Oohh..ja! She's hotsee totsee yubetcha!!
Robin: I guess the rest was OK. Who knows? The show might get funnier as it goes on. Just don't tell Uncle Kermit and Auntie Piggy I just thought it was all right. taking the last sip of the Roy Rogers :sympathy: made him and letting out a small burp. Sorry. 'Scuse me. Hey Rowlf..this was good!
:sympathy: :Thanks!
Prairie: I'm with Robin about the show. Last week was funny This week was kind of meh.
:super: : Well I am sure it will get better.
I know that they work hard on there. So we'll see what happens.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreeing with the sentiment of the gang in Apt 2.
UD: This week's wasn't laughingly funny, but at least it was a good effort presenting some more office/workplace-type storylines.
:batty: I like counting all the characters that show up.
UD: Yes, nice that everyone has a role such as Chip as the IT guy.

Me: I'm worried about Aunt Ru. Got a couple of texts she's logged out of her email account. And I can't even read the texts, just the subject line. Hope she's able to get back soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew gets ready by bathing, dressing, combing their hair or fur, etc. as they're heading down to the BB&S to skelebrate :batty:'s birthday with the rest of the fiends who manage to crawl out of their tombs.

Katzi428

Reaction score
going to the BBS
Hey Count! Hope you have a great bat-day!!
giving :batty: the book 1001 Arabian Nights Enjoy!!