TV Alert: The Muppets on Dancing with the Stars Monday September 28, 2015

chudman1000

Reaction score
Tom Beargeron, you've struck again.

First, the Muppets didn't appear last year on AFV when they should have to promote MMW. Now, they only appear for a mere 5-10 minutes WITHOUT the big number.

Tom Beargereon, you disappoint us all.

Hey, maybe he was still bitter and cut their time as payback for being bumped off of "Up Late With Miss Piggy" (and for Kermit's comment to Scooter about him). :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee, why does everybody on MC hate Tom Bergeron so much? What's he ever done to garner so much hate? He's never gotten in trouble for sexually assaulting young girls *cough*Cosby*cough*, he's never compared gay people to a hate organization *cough*whoever Azelia Banks is*cough*, he never thrives on being a big fat hypocrite over important issues *cough*Bristol Palin*cough*, he's not trying to further divide our country *cough*Trump*cough*, nor does he pollute the media with a bunch of self-indugent attention and garbage *cough*Kardashians*cough*.

So, like, what's the dealio?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I kind of agree with D'Snowth there. It could be only coincidental that the Muppets got the shaft on two Tom Bergeron shows it doesn't mean Tom himself had anything to do with it. I mean look at how often the Muppets were on "Hollywood Squares." No big issues there. (Okay, maybe contestants didn't get picked as much as we had hoped there. But again that was the contestants, not Tom.) So you see what I mean.