Video: The Muppets "Pig Out" Episode 4 Promo

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The plot is the gang has an epic night out when they run into Ed Helms at Rowlf's Tavern and they all perform their favorite karaoke jams, but Kermit is not pleased when no one shows up to work the next day. Meanwhile, Fozzie has an unfortunate accident during the show. Sounds cool, I wonder what happens to Fozzie, its nice to see that he gets a plot in almost every episode after barely appearing in MT, really cool.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
The Chef doing Rapper's Delight sold the episode for me.

That is all.
Me too. Literally laughed out loud - and thankfully I was by myself - but yeah. I don't even care what any other side plot is; had me at Chef doing a pretty good Rapper's Delight on top of it.

(I of course hope that the episode is awesome and it looks like a night out with the cast and crew, so I'm hoping for some interactions between everyone)

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
That's it. The Swedish Chef wins the show. Enough said.
More like he wins the Internet. This might be the episode that turns the show from good to great to "that's the Muppets I was waiting for!"

Though, with that said, from the synop, Kermit is going to flip his mind when there's no in the office next day. Which could hopefully mean some arm waving, angry goodness

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
More like he wins the Internet. This might be the episode that turns the show from good to great to "that's the Muppets I was waiting for!"

Though, with that said, from the synop, Kermit is going to flip his mind when there's no in the office next day. Which could hopefully mean some arm waving, angry goodness
Kermit's freak- outs are my sole reason for living!