The Muppets Episode 3 - Bear Left Then Bear Write

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Bear Left Then Bear Write"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • Bork bork! This episode was good.

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

ploobis

Reaction score
Hey Friends,

You can now watch "Hostile Makeover" for Free on Hulu.com!

It looks like you can watch a previous episode on Hulu.com for Free after the Newest episode airs! so if you want to watch "Bear Left Then Bear Write" on Hulu for Free you'll have to wait until next week.

http://www.hulu.com/the-muppets

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I think I had a nightmare with chip in it last night. he was breathing on me with that creepy mouth of his. >_<

Reaction score
Speaking of Camilla where are all the chickens and pigs and penguins and frackles and whatnots? They certainly do not need lines or be in every scene, but none of these randoms have appeared. Someone suggested the studio audience have a mix of humans and Muppets. That would solve the problem.
Looks like all of the really anthropomorphic Muppets that don't speak human languages (like chickens, penguins, talking food) won't be in this show. Bob Kushell said in an interview that certain Muppets won't appear because they won't fit in with the show's intended realism; it's probably also why Camilla hasn't appeared or been mentioned. :cluck: This is the quote form the article:
But the show does not plan to refer to events from earlier movies (11 in total, starting with “The Muppet Movie” in 1979), and some of Mr. Henson’s more absurdist devices (talking vegetables, dancing chickens) may not make the cut.
“We have realized through experimentation that there are things that work in this mockumentary context and things that don’t,” Mr. Kushell said.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Why is everybody freaking out about the ratings? Over 4 million people watched the show yesterday.The ratings always go down a bit after a shows first one or two episodes,it happened with Parks and Rec , it happened with Black-ish it happened with New Girl. As long as the viewership for The Muppets remains steady from this point we'll be fine.
Vieweship means virtually nothing to the network, its the demo that matters, and the muppets started out very strong with a 2.9, week 2 saw a large decline to a 2.0 which is still a very good rating, this week it got a 1.7, and if it stays in this range then it will be fine, Fresh off the Boat got as low as a 1.3, and was renewed, but if it consistently gets any lower than 1.4 every week, then it might not be a sure renewal, but it is owned by ABC studios, so it has an edge, I mean Agents of Shield got a 1.59 average last year, if the muppets can do better than that for its average, then it will probably be renewd, keep in mind that the first season of the goldbergs had similar ratings drops for its first 3 episodes, but still got a renewal.

drteethcool

Reaction score
I think chip looks like
Vieweship means virtually nothing to the network, its the demo that matters, and the muppets started out very strong with a 2.9, week 2 saw a large decline to a 2.0 which is still a very good rating, this week it got a 1.7, and if it stays in this range then it will be fine, Fresh off the Boat got as low as a 1.3, and was renewed, but if it consistently gets any lower than 1.4 every week, then it might not be a sure renewal, but it is owned by ABC studios, so it has an edge, I mean Agents of Shield got a 1.59 average last year, if the muppets can do better than that for its average, then it will probably be renewd, keep in mind that the first season of the goldbergs had similar ratings drops for its first 3 episodes, but still got a renewal.
I hope they can get renewd

drteethcool

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but i think Chip kinda looks a little like Butt-head from Beavis and Butt-head.

drteethcool

Reaction score
Looks like all of the really anthropomorphic Muppets that don't speak human languages (like chickens, penguins, talking food) won't be in this show. Bob Kushell said in an interview that certain Muppets won't appear because they won't fit in with the show's intended realism; it's probably also why Camilla hasn't appeared or been mentioned. :cluck: This is the quote form the article:
But the show does not plan to refer to events from earlier movies (11 in total, starting with “The Muppet Movie” in 1979), and some of Mr. Henson’s more absurdist devices (talking vegetables, dancing chickens) may not make the cut.
“We have realized through experimentation that there are things that work in this mockumentary context and things that don’t,” Mr. Kushell said.
hey where did you see this interview i would like to read it or see it.