Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I read on Facebook that's some additional accessories will come with the figures, so accessories right now are as the following.
Kermit will have a banjo, log, and stool
Fozzie will have a rubber chicken
Gonzo, Camila, Scooter, Robin, Bean have bupkis.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I read on Facebook that's some additional accessories will come with the figures, so accessories right now are as the following.
Kermit will have a banjo, log, and stool
Fozzie will have a rubber chicken
Gonzo, Camila, Scooter, Robin, Bean have bupkis.
Disappointing. I was hoping for some more. I know they said there wouldn't be many accessories, but not even one per figure?

jvcarroll

Reaction score
The only thing that I am a little dissapointed with is the textures. For example, I feel that Fozzie's fur has been smoothed out a bit too much, rather than the ragged edges on the Palisades version. Besides that (and Blue nose Gonzo), they look pretty good! Scooter looks spot on!
If you look closely, Gonzo's nose is purple with an airbrushed blue tip on the curve of the beak and his bottom lip is pink. It's hard to see in the photo.

I'm not sure if the paint has obscured the textures. It seems to have been applied a little thick, but there's great texture underneath. That might be something they'll be able to solve with the factory.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Disappointing. I was hoping for some more. I know they said there wouldn't be many accessories, but not even one per figure?
I think there's going to be more since diamond select said on facebook that additional accessories will be made for these figures. Hopefully we'll get a horn for gonzo, a teddy bear for bean bunny, A clipboard for scooter, and a children's book for Robin. I hope exclusives army I would like to see a frog Scout Robin, A stand up comedian Fozzy, and some others that I can't think of right now.

los

Reaction score
Just two things
Fozzie could use better paint apps to bring put that sculpt. It needs highlights and lowlights. Right now his fur looks very flat.
Gonzo is my favorite and it does look like the sculpt was based on the comic books but I really really like it. Of all the muppets, he has had the most changes and this one is a welcome one as it brings the original quirky lovable Gonzo I like.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Anyone knows here what are good Robin accessories, I'm doing figures list on my blog and my wish list so I need some help.

DSTZach

Reaction score
I don't know what Muppetspot is reading, but I post Facebook comments on DST's page, and I said there would be more accessories than what was in the case.

Kermit comes with Bean and Robin and a banjo and a stool and I believe a log. Fozzie comes with Scooter and a chicken. Gonzo comes with Camilla. Not sure which of those sets will get additional accessories beyond what is shown, but pretty sure Gonzo is one of them.

These are not final product, these are resin castings with painter-applied paint. Factory-applied paint on plastic will likely look different.

And scale is smaller than Palisades line. Fozzie is closer to 5 inches than 6, possibly less. A 7 inch Select figure is meant to be 6 feet, and these will work with them. We are not trying to supplement the Palisades line, or release figures that go with it, or even necessarily court Palisades collectors -- they have a great line that is more or less complete, and which was in stores ten years ago. We are making something for the many Muppet fans, new and old, who are interested in collecting Muppets figures today, and are not looking for them on the secondary market.