The Muppets Episode 3 - Bear Left Then Bear Write

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Bear Left Then Bear Write"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • Bork bork! This episode was good.

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

drteethcool

Reaction score
I mean everyone's got their own opinion, but Seinfeld was hated until like season 3, Mash wasn't well recieved in season 1, I am just saying to wait more than the first few episodes to judge the show, after like the first 10 you do not like the show, then I guess its your opinion, but TMS wasn't all that good in season 1 either, so watch it or not, I am pretty sure the show will become great soon.
so if a network does not care about rating how do they decide what should get the ax and what should get more seasons ?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
so if a network does not care about rating how do they decide what should get the ax and what should get more seasons ?
I mean all networks care about ratings, but if a network didn't care about ratings, they would probably cancel shows that have been getting bad reception, and stuff, I really do not know that much.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sweetums' puppeteering can switch between having one arm in the head to control his mouth, or having both arms in the sleeves for better movement. (Also I remember reading that his eyes are remote-controlled.)
I know that. I didn't know that years ago when I thought it would be impossible for a full-body character to ride a bike because I thought most full-body characters were performed like Big Bird.

drteethcool

Reaction score
I mean all networks care about ratings, but if a network didn't care about ratings, they would probably cancel shows that have been getting bad reception, and stuff, I really do not know that much.
Do you think the writers are watching to see how this show is doing ?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Muppet Master I think the whole purpose of TMS was to be random. Besides a lot of those weird one shot muppets are somewhat popular today. Like that spinning wheel thing that sang "windmills of your mind"
That song has a nice meaning, and is hilarious, something like the Fuzz brothers is time consuming, so basically I'm mostly referring to the UK spots.