Speculations for ABC's The Muppets

Muppy

Reaction score
Am I the only one who hopes Walter doesn't come back in this new show? I don't really like Walter and I feel that he doesn't really deserve to be in the main cast of characters that have known each other for 40+ years. I know he did save the Muppet theater (kind of) but in MMW we find out that was just a movie so Walter in reality really didn't do anything to deserve being part of the main cast.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Am I the only one who hopes Walter doesn't come back in this new show? I don't really like Walter and I feel that he doesn't really deserve to be in the main cast of characters that have known each other for 40+ years. I know he did save the Muppet theater (kind of) but in MMW we find out that was just a movie so Walter in reality really didn't do anything to deserve being part of the main cast.
I'm not exactly a huge fan of Walter, he's an OK character, but I do kinda feel bad for Peter Linz.

Muppy

Reaction score
I'm not exactly a huge fan of Walter, he's an OK character, but I do kinda feel bad for Peter Linz.
Same with me. Unfortunately there's really no other character for Peter to puppeteer besides minor background characters.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
So guys according to entertainment weekly I think Sam is going to have a crush on Janice. Believe it? what are your thoughts? Do you think Floyd and Janice are still together?
Yeah. I noticed that in last night's episode. I don't know with so many Muppet couples being broken up on this series, it wouldn't surprise me to find that :sing: and :flirt: are no longer together either. You never know.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing about Janice & Floyd! (I guess they aren't so tight anymore!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Guys... Nothing yet's been shown to have broken :flirt: and :sing:, just some one-sided attractions to Janice by :attitude:.

Muppy

Reaction score
Guys... Nothing yet's been shown to have broken :flirt: and :sing:, just some one-sided attractions to Janice by :attitude:.
But Janice has been flirting with a few of the male guest stars (Ed Helms and Nick Offerman). You could be right and she may still be in love with Floyd, but when I see Janice flirting with other people, it makes me wonder what happened between her and Floyd.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
That's true ill tweet Bobby on Twitter since this was his idea to break up some couples so far the evidence I have is when I tweeted I'd be sad if they weren't together anymore and he faved might be a good sign

But Janice has been flirting with a few of the male guest stars (Ed Helms and Nick Offerman). You could be right and she may still be in love with Floyd, but when I see Janice flirting with other people, it makes me wonder what happened between her and Floyd.
Janice is just a flirt in general with everyone guys and girls even. I always see her and Floyd as the type to have an open relationship whilst flirting with others tho look at Them in the Melissa Manchester episode (back when they were known as official couple) Floyd's flirting with Melissa and Janice flirts with gonzo and kisses him on the cheek during 'whenever I call you friend'

PuppetMad

Reaction score
I have no idea where to post this, so please fell free to whack me or just move it. This new show wants us to believe that the Muppets are just normal actors and they are doing their job when they are in shows and movies, I cant remember where i heard it but i think Kermit said 'we made a few movies' or something like that. My question is if the muppets are just actors, where does that leave the Muppet movie, was it a film about how they all met or was it just a film they were in, if thats the case how did they really meet. Am i over thinking things?

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
I have no idea where to post this, so please fell free to whack me or just move it. This new show wants us to believe that the Muppets are just normal actors and they are doing their job when they are in shows and movies, I cant remember where i heard it but i think Kermit said 'we made a few movies' or something like that. My question is if the muppets are just actors, where does that leave the Muppet movie, was it a film about how they all met or was it just a film they were in, if thats the case how did they really meet. Am i over thinking things?
At the beginning of TMM, the Muppets are watching the movie which they just made. Not trying to be mean, but (in the movie) they literally explained that it was just a movie they made. A lot of times.