Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know most of you guys don't really consider these classic but i'm putting these episodes from seasons 32 and 33 here,just because season 30-33 episodes are so hard to come by :This is the episode when Gina officially becomes a veterinarian
and this is one of Linda's last appearances.

clipjj27

Reaction score
Here are two more recently uploaded clips from my early Sesame Street 'want list':

Gymnast showing 'around' (Episode 1451) - this joins the 'between' clip as the ones featuring her on YouTube - four more to go (i.e. in the series featuring her)!

Danger (Episodes 1199 and 1459) - I remember this somewhat, especially the ending, which still scares me, as if the guy is being eaten up by a giant garbage disposal!

hooperfan

Reaction score
I wanted to make up for some lost time...I hadn't posted anything for almost a month...

Yes, unfortunately, I do not have all the Montana shows, nor do they seem to be in the trading circles...I only have the first half of 2883, and I don't have 2884 at all...but all the scenes that I do have, I included, as well as scenes from the follow-up show, 2886