Kermit replica

Dodo

Reaction score
It looks terrific! As close to perfect as one can be :smile:

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
That is amazing!
But the body could be tad bit bigger, but I'm being picky.

Great Kermit!

Bear Man

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Wafflesnacker (love the name!) thanks for the feedback but I'm not sure I agree...it might be the result of trying to take a one-handed iPhone photo while my other arm is otherwise occupied with a Frog. I've noticed it's impossible for me to take a front on photo since Kermit's forward-leaning posture makes his head look giant compared to his body, and I think that this might be the reason for his body looking smaller in the pics I posted.

wulster

Reaction score
Lookin good, love the bear..would do one myself but not found any fur good enough yet.

I just used my body pattern to create a 4 section internal body from 30mm foam a can of rug spray glue and a pair of shears.

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Wafflesnacker (love the name!) thanks for the feedback but I'm not sure I agree...it might be the result of trying to take a one-handed iPhone photo while my other arm is otherwise occupied with a Frog. I've noticed it's impossible for me to take a front on photo since Kermit's forward-leaning posture makes his head look giant compared to his body, and I think that this might be the reason for his body looking smaller in the pics I posted.
Thanks,
And sorry for the misunderstanding, he sure does look different depending on the angle, (Even happens with my own replica). In this case he looks perfect! All you need is Gonzo to complete the trio!:smile::embarrassed::concern: