The Letter People

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The new puppets definitely improve the overall look and designs of the original 70s puppets, but I swear these things look like puppets I would have built: the shapes of some of their hands are dead ringers from my puppet hands.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
So I'm 3 days late on this, but here is the continuation of Mr. M's market trip in episode 2. He sings his song in this one!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Sure took long enough to get a 3rd episode from the new series, and it's a rather dull one. Just a very basic review of capital M and lowercase m and its sound, plus some of that obsolete "talk to the screen" formula.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Look at how far Mr. M's come. Back in the 70s he was a ravenous hog at the supermarket, and now he's become a well behaved manager!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, Bliffenstimmers, are you going to be doing the rest of the Letter People anytime soon?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
@D'Snowth: Never expect me to finish what I start. It's always been like that with me, but even more so these days. I've taken multiple hiatuses from my webcomic due to my declining energy and poor health. If I'm up to it, I may do a few more since you mentioned it and I'm on another one of those hiatuses.