HENSON WING IS TRUE!

123Sunny

Reaction score
Wow wow wow I want to go there so much! I cant wait to see this!

123Sunny

Reaction score
I cant go to the opening :mad::mad:
I wish I could meet Abby though:cry:

And some of the Henson family

oh well

I still may go sometime and that would be wonderfull:sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks. That's probably the first time I've done that "*Blink" for members who haven't posted in a long time I'm friends with for you Kim.
So which Fraggle did you take? Janken? :wink:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yep, Janken followed me around. Well, actually, vice versa. A lot of people misgendered him, but he's used to it, and doesn't take it personally.

I spoke with someone who I believe is a blogger with The Muppet Mindset. Look out for an article on the opening over there.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
An article on the Mindset? Hexcellent! :shifty: :electric:

:shifty: Hey, don't plug my tail into da' socket!
*Electroshock rat.
:concern: That looks like fun!

123Sunny

Reaction score
Guess who went to the Members-only preview and took a whole lot of photos?

The photos suck because I was shooting left-handed (because I had a Fraggle on my right hand) with an old iPod and I also am a sucky photographer.
WOW WOW WOW YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY!! THAT LOOKS AMAZING!! :fanatic::fanatic:

Tell me, was it absolutely wonderful?!?! That looks so so fun

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Guess who went to the Members-only preview and took a whole lot of photos?

The photos suck because I was shooting left-handed (because I had a Fraggle on my right hand) with an old iPod and I also am a sucky photographer.
Hi!

Cool pictures, it's great to see all the different types of puppets that were made over the years, from the relatively simpler designs to the more complicated ones of the later years.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Got 2 See It! Plus Mom took photos, too. She had a great time in the World Of Puppetry preview, though feels sad about her 'close friends' behind the glass. :jim: OMG, so many most-prized highlighted stuff--even one of Slackbot's FB friends thought Clueless Morgan was lost. He must've been among the found objects from the storage so long ago. All the more reason this has to be BIG NEWS for any fansite!

BTW, to answer your question, muppetspot, you'd be surprised to see Sherlock Hemlock & Roosevelt Franklin.

Is anyone still going to the big opening this Sat? Like I said before, my family isn't comfortable with big crowds, & we need an MC member to report for us. :search: