Funko to release Sesame Street toys

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd try the internet, but the price swings vary wildly.

123Sunny

Reaction score
I got the Grover and the furry Cookie Monster for my birthday :big_grin:

I want the Snuffleupagus one though :fanatic:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Off subject, but I can read the room and the fandom. You'll be delighted to know that they've announced a certain 1990's cartoon series about rouge cartoon characters that had to be locked in a watertower as a set of Funko figures.

For those dying to have Wakko, Yakko and Dot with that vampire that taught math on Sesame Street.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Looking at the pictures, I know notice that the Big Bird has eye lids.

Here and at Tough Pigs, people say that this is the revealed series 2, as if it's new news, but I thought we had always known that'd be the line-up. When the line-up was announced, I believe all of series 1 and 2 were announced (even if it wasn't clear that some would be in series 1 and others in series 2).

Here's what I think would make a good series 3 and 4 line-up:

Series 3:
Abby Cadabby
Zoe
Rosita
Telly Monster
Baby Bear

(this one would make a good "last series", it'd almost complete the current main cast, though I can see them wanting to exclude at least one girl character, and not sure how much of a desire Funko has for characters who aren't "old school"; while nobody more obscure than Snuffy has been released or announced, nobody from the 1980s and later except for Elmo has been announced).

Series 4:
Murray Monster
Prairie Dawn
Guy Smiley
Mr. Johnson
Segi (or maybe Roosevelt Franklin or The Amazing Mumford)

Drtooth

Reaction score
While I certainly doubt there will be that many more series. Most licenses only get 2 series unless they're a subline all their own like DC Comics, Marvel, or Disney. But I'd love to see some fan favorite characters if they continue past. Maybe a Guy Smiley or so.

I got Oscar for Christmas and I find it pretty impressive in its detail. I love the fact there's a Slimey on the side.