Video: Warburton's Muppet Show Commercial featuring the Muppets

kathy26

Reaction score
i don't know where i should posted this but the muppets did a commerical for Warburtons Giant Crumpets and it had a few muppets like Mahna Mahna,Nigel,Wayne,Wanda,Link,and Dr Strangepork did anybody see the video it was good

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This was a good commercial. I was expecting a giant crumpet character to appear.

After seeing several episodes of The Muppets in a row that don't feature characters who hadn't been on the show yet, and considering the fact that some characters won't appear, it is so good to see so many characters included.

I first saw the announcement of this commercial on Tough Pigs, where the article title mentioned the Muppets introducing a giant crumpet, and I saw a picture from the ending where several Muppets are in an office, and at first I thought it meant that a giant crumpet would be a new character on the show (thinking maybe that's part of the upcoming retool). Of course the scene itself reminds me more of the office scene in The Muppets (the 2011 movie) when they get a deal to have their telethon broadcast.

oknazevad

Reaction score
I have never eaten a crumpet in my life. That may just have to change. (Though I doubt they ship to New Jersey.)

Duke Remington

Reaction score
After seeing several episodes of The Muppets in a row that don't feature characters who hadn't been on the show yet, and considering the fact that some characters won't appear, it is so good to see so many characters included.
That's not a fact. And I don't think it will be for long with Bob Kushell leaving the show.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Peter Linz plays a rabbit, but Walter is nowhere. I'm concerned that Walter may not appear at all anymore.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Hey, I just noticed that green guy is in this commercial. What's his name, again? Bo Freckle? Monty Fraggle? Winston Churchill?