Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a decent copy of these songs?

Fraggle Rock:

-I'm Not Scared
-Children of Tomorrow
-Scare Them Boo!

Also: Gypsy-Kermit and Lady Gaga

Have all of these and can send them to you, just need your email address. :wink:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Does anybody have Gwen Stefani's version of "The Rainbow Connection" from the new We Love Disney album? Its a beautiful rendition

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, I know it's been a while. :smile: Can anyone send me Be A Herbivore from Big Songs? I have the rest of the album. Just need that song. I don't have too much right now, but there's a lot buried in my email that I haven't dug back up yet, so just tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do. You can send it to:
kitkat1713@gmail.com

Thanks again!
:smile:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi all, :smile:

I've been very busy lately, and haven't had much time to be on here. :frown:

Anyway...I was wondering if anyone had a nice copy of "Never Before, Never Again" from the UK LP (in FLAC or WAV if possible but MP3 will be fine if not). I have a recording of it that I made myself, but it's not that great.

Thank you :smile:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Big request, but has anyone ripped all the Fraggle Rock songs from the episodes (hopefully from the DVDs and not from before they were on DVD).. If not, I'll end up doing it but I thought I'd ask. Any help is appreciated! :coy:

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the songs from Muppets Wizard of Oz? I know a lot of people feel certain ways about that special but, I love it and re-watched it last night and I discovered I no longer have my copy of the soundtrack :frown:

Can anyone help?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the songs from Muppets Wizard of Oz? I know a lot of people feel certain ways about that special but, I love it and re-watched it last night and I discovered I no longer have my copy of the soundtrack :frown:

Can anyone help?
Can send you Kansas and Naptime, just need your email address. :wink: