Framed BW Photo of Jim Henson and his dog

myemerald

Reaction score
Here is another one of my treasures that I am putting up for sale. I love all of my Muppet/Henson stuff, but like many others I am in dire financial straights have decided it is best to sell. I have a few posts already with a lot of other items, here is the latest. I don't know the value, so please make me an honest and fair offer if you are interested. Thank you!

myemerald

Reaction score
(Re-posting items for sale :jim:)
Here is another one of my treasures that I am putting up for sale. I love all of my Muppet/Henson stuff, but like many others I am in dire financial straights have decided it is best to sell. I have a few posts already with a lot of other items, here is the latest. I don't know the value, so please make me an honest and fair offer if you are interested. Thank you!

muppetperson

Reaction score

Is this photo been used as a prop for something?