Hand & Hammer Sterling Silver Kermit Pin

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know anything about the above item, or does anyone else have one?

It is a sterling silver Kermit Pin, his face and collar, it is copyright Jim Henson Productions, so from the 90's, it is attached to a velvet backing card, in a clear bag with a Hand and Hammer silver sticker to seal the bag, it is then in a card box with slide up lid that is printed with the Hand and Hammer logo all over it. The pin is approx 15mm in height. Mde in the USA.

I have had it for years but have never seen one else where, ie other collectibles guides, wiki or ebay.

Happy Pepe

Reaction score
Hi I have been searching for ages to find one of these! My partner was given one when he was 8 or 9. He lost it a long time ago and has pined for it ever since (he's 32 now)! He is a huge Muppet fan and I was hoping I would be able to find another one somewhere for him or maybe have a replica made. Your description sounds identical to his. He was given the Kermit pin to go with his page boy's suit when attending a wedding in Hertfordshire around 1986, though it may have been bought in London. Where did you get yours? Would you mind posting a picture of it? Many thanks!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Happy Pepe,

Thanks for your comment and welcome to Muppet Central forum.

I doubt that this is the same pin, if your partner is 32, and he had this when he was 8 or 9, the years dont add up.

This was made in the 1990's?

I will certainly try and get a piccy added when I get chance for you to see.

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
I have only seen gold Kermit head pins come up on ebay.There is also Kermit on a bike.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hey Muppetperson,

I have also seen the Golden Head pin and bicycle pin, I think they were from the Kermit Collection era?

I have FINALLY managed to post a pic of my silver head pin and a great JOY decoration pic that I found on ebay.

You can view them all here on the wiki

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Hand_and_Hammer

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
WOW,

The Hand and Hammer 'JOY' decoration sold on ebay for £174

Maybe I should sell my head pin?

Chris

oznowicz

Reaction score
Did you every sell this? I have one that I want to sell and I'm wondering what to price it at. Thanks!!