Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry:: I haf dat speshul birthday cookie redy fur Cookie's burthdey.
Ooohh..looks delish! Like a giant chocolate chip cookie!
:hungry:: Yep! I be back okee!
OK. Tell Cookie I said Happy Birthday!
:hungry:: I will.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed grumbles a bit, on top of not feeling well, now I've got to deal with a duplicate account issue.

*:insatiable: receives :hungry:, thanking him and Kathy for the present. His roomies got him a cookbook with lots of choc chip cookie recipes, knowing that we can find and print a copy of the recipe online if Cookie ends up eating the page itself.

*:batty: feeds Batty some peppermint candies while Uncle D has some bone chips for Yorick, both watching the skeletons walking through town.

Katzi428

Reaction score
after the muppets is over:
cheering Awesome show, guys!! You did great!
:hungry: :Well thank yu! Et leest frum me!
Hey Chef? How long did it take you to clean up that butter afterwards?
:hungry:: Ooohh..WAY tu long!
You know, Rowlf, I had thought tat you and Kermit would be doing a repeat performance of "I Hope That Somethin' Better Comes Along" when you 2 were talking in your bar.
:sympathy:: Nah. Left you surprised huh?
Yep! Oh..Robin? Remember our deal ..no repeating certain stuff that comes from the show.
Robin: But Mom...THAT word isn't really a BAD word.
:sympathy:: Kid..just remember what your mom said about letting you watch this show. 'K?
Robin: Yeah..all right. Got a shoe for me to chew on, Rowlf?
all of us laugh

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh... Another ebay/Paypal complication, now I've got to untangle this knot via phone conversation and emails open on additional browser windows.
*Grumbles slightly.

:insatiable: is trying to find some seller who sells chestnuts for the family's traditional stuffing recipe, hoping they can be sent and arrive in time.
:batty: is going over the invitees for this year's HVC T-Day parade with their respective floats.
Uncle D is helping out in the kitchen while Fatatita is busy chasing after some pernicious rats, not :shifty: of course.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Are you going to be coming to my Christmas concert in a couple of weeks?
I wouldn't miss it for the world!
Robin: Great! 'Cuz you know that song "Christmas Canon" ?
Yep..one of my favorites .
:hungry:: Yu like songs bout der boomin' shootin canuns, Kethy?
No Chef..this is an entirely different type of canon. It's another name for a song.
:hungry:: Ooohh..okeedokee!
Robin: Our chorus is singing "Christmas Canon".
Oh Robin! That's wonderful!
:sympathy:; I'll bet you guys will do dynamite at it! Get it?...Canon? Dynamite? chuckling
Prairie and :super: : BOOOO!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:crazy: Did someone say 'dynamite'?

:insatiable: is watching some of the baking competitions on FN.
:batty: plans on making his annual Christmas number cookies tomorrow while we listen to MCR's annual music cavalcade.
Uncle Deadly is glad he has a bigger budget this year for some clothes shopping for his fiends.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:crazy: Did someone say 'dynamite'?
NO!!!!
The Count said:
:insatiable: is watching some of the baking competitions on FN.
:batty: plans on making his annual Christmas number cookies tomorrow while we listen to MCR's annual music cavalcade.
Uncle Deadly is glad he has a bigger budget this year for some clothes shopping for his fiends.
Oh Robin...I can't wait to hear you sing that song. It's so pretty!
Robin: You're not gonna cry when we sing it, are you?
I'll try not to!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew has been busy deadcorating the room for Christmas that they've kind of not been here for the last few days.

*Ed goes up to Apt 7 to drop off a CD of groovy jazz music with a gift card for :big_grin:, as his birthday was a couple of days ago.
:insatiable: is writing his letter to Santa.
:batty: is jotting down a list of HVC friends, noting who gets what number cookies.
Uncle D sends off some Cryptmas cards to fellow fiends via scare mail to ensure they arrive for the holidays.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sing: singing....Christmas is coming, the Chef is getting fat......:sing:
:hungry:: HEY!! I hurd det!
Oh Chef!! Were you here? I'm sorry! :halo: I meant to sing the GOOSE is getting fat!
:hungry:: Ja..shure yu did . Yu bettur watch yourself, ledee. I culd return yur Chrismus gift ya know!
I'm sorry. I'll start over. :sing:Christmas is coming ..the GOOSE is getting fat. Please to put a penny in the old man's hat. If you haven't got a penny, a haypenny will do.....
Robin: Mom?
Yes?
Robin: Ever since I had to sing that song with Aunt Piggy. Gonzo & Rizzo, I've HATED it! :rolleyes:
OK...I'll stop.
Robin: Thank you!!
:super:: Everybody? Ed & the Scare Crew want to know what kind of number cookies we want.
Robin: Mosquito 5s!
Ugh!! Robin...not everyone here likes mosquito flavored treats.
Robin: Oh.. I know! I just wanted to see Prairie turn green!! :wink:
Prairie: ROBIN! You're a pain in the butt, ya know that?
Robin: Yup!!:smirk:
:sympathy: : Number 5 cookies sound good .
OK Grover ...please let the Scare Crew know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh, thought Chef would be spending the holidays with his wife.. Yet another character from the new show that needs to make an actual appearance, just like Tiana the Voodoo Princess.
*Keeps mistletoe away from :sympathy: and the tinsel cobwebs out of reach from :halo:, it'll ruin both their appetites.

*Sends a batch of 5's to Kathy's roomies and an 8 for her.