The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not something I saw, but something I heard: Meghan Trainor has a new song on the radio; I heard it today - she almost sounded human for a change.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know that stage "Black Friday Fight" viral video on YT? Well, somehow in watching that, YT recommended a channel to me: basically all it is is a bunch of kooky vlogs made by a girl who looks like she's maybe ten or eleven . . . and this has somehow earned her three million subscribers, and each one of her videos has millions of views. That's disturbing on ten different levels.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Maybe not really weird, but I watched the VEVO music video for Toto's "Africa" on YouTube, and saw that it has exactly 20,000 comments.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
This news blurb at 56:58. What better way to end your fun, heartwarming viewing of a Muppet Christmas special?

Schfifty

Reaction score
I was re-watching some of my Season 29 recordings of Sesame Street, and the TV rating for episode #3728 was TV-PG.

...has an episode of Sesame Street ever been rated TV-PG before? I bet that was an error on my PBS station's part, but that's still really weird.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been a number of years since I first heard of them, but it would seem that mantyhose are actually starting to catch on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Despite it being in the 30s today and the fact that people around here seem to have an aversion to freezing, I saw a girl running around in short shorts.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The weather here at one minute it's sunny and the next minute it's rainy.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Despite it being in the 30s today and the fact that people around here seem to have an aversion to freezing, I saw a girl running around in short shorts.
Same deal in my area. I'm willing to bet the cold lovers down south are from up north. Then again, I suppose running is enough to keep your body warm.