The Muppets Episode 9 - Going, Going, Gonzo

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Going, Going, Gonzo"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight make plans to watch "The Muppets" new episode "Going, Going, Gonzo" at 8|7c on ABC. Then join the discussion immediately afterwards in the Muppet Central Forum.

Episode 9 - Going, Going, Gonzo

Joseph Gordon-Levitt performs a duet with Miss Piggy on "Up Late" and then plays poker with Scooter, Pepe and the gang. Meanwhile, the Great Gonzo prepares for his next death-defying stunt; and Dave Grohl challenges Animal to a drumming contest.

If you saw "Going, Going, Gonzo" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Lourenzo

Reaction score
this episode was... meh.

also Dr. teeth didn't get his gold tooth from a voodoo priestess. he made the tooth out of his gold records. Jim Henson said so himself. :/
When and where did Jim say that?

Anyways I liked this episode. Nice to see Gonzo getting focus, and it made good use of the documentary format. Also that Drum Battle of Grohl and Animal was WORTH IT!!

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I only watched parts of it so unlike my other posts, i won't really be able to tell you much. And to make matters worse, I had to watch the episode on my iPad. After the video kept lagging and the sound cut in and out, I gave up. When each of the Muppets (Chip, Sam, and Bobo) said what their dreams were, it reminded me of the song I've Got A Dream from Tangled.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
This episode was pretty awesome. We got a couple of songs, Scooter and Janice interact, Chip being a tap-dancer was funny, Piggy trying to sell water was funny, Gonzo doing a stunt was awesome, and the end with Animal and Dave Grohl drum-battling was the icing on the cake. Also, Gonzo's my kinda guy. He doesn't drink alcohol, he drinks Diet Coke.