The Muppets Episode 9 - Going, Going, Gonzo

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Going, Going, Gonzo"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Still don't know when it is that Lips speaks in the episodes people are raving about.

Good to know you got such tapdancing skills after just three lessons Dwayne.

*Tries not to get on Piggy's list.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Still don't know when it is that Lips speaks in the episodes people are raving about.

Good to know you got such tapdancing skills after just three lessons Dwayne.

*Tries not to get on Piggy's list.
Yea those three videos on YouTube did wonders!

When they where in the bands dressing room Lips spoke a lot. Well a lot for him anyways.

bknatchbull

Reaction score
This was my favourite episode so far. I think the series has finally found its stride. Have watched this 4 times already since last night. Just love the puppetry and the 'how did they do that' effects.

I think with the right balance of Muppet humour and music this is what people wanted. Not sure how much re-tooling is going to happen, but I hope not too much as I think the producers have got it right.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So Lips was in the room with the rest of the band when Scooter came in to hang out. Problem is, I'm not identifying Lips when he speaks. I know it was :big_grin: who spoke about his golden tooth and Tiana the voodoo princess; :sing: who mentioned the time machine owned by his buddy Eddie; :flirt: offered up piercing Scooter's ear for an earring; and :halo: who ate the ice. Missed :cool: asking about the fake moon. But I don't know when it was that Lips spoke.

*Wants Tiana the Voodoo Princess to make an appearance on the show!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So Lips was in the room with the rest of the band when Scooter came in to hang out. Problem is, I'm not identifying Lips when he speaks. I know it was :big_grin: who spoke about his golden tooth and Tiana the voodoo princess; :sing: who mentioned the time machine owned by his buddy Eddie; :flirt: offered up piercing Scooter's ear for an earring; and :halo: who ate the ice. Missed :cool: asking about the fake moon. But I don't know when it was that Lips spoke.

*Wants Tiana the Voodoo Princess to make an appearance on the show!
Watching the show again I will post Lips lines Ed!