Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Neither the Muppets nor Jim Henson ever felt the need to flesh out the background crew-members with the specificity you're asking about. I think it's up to each fan to use some imagination. :wink:
OK, I will pretend it is the forth one in the picture. His image first came to mind when I saw the figure!!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Is the extra Swine Trek Crew member an actual character who appeared in a "Pigs in Space" episode? Does he have a name?
I know. This strikes me as odd that they would include a figure like this just to make the Pigs in Space an even four. No one would have minded if they included Link with an actual character.

OK, I will pretend it is the forth one in the picture. His image first came to mind when I saw the figure!!
It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't think they meant it to be any of those pigs, just a pig.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I know. This strikes me as odd that they would include a figure like this just to make the Pigs in Space an even four. No one would have minded if they included Link with an actual character.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't think they meant it to be any of those pigs, just a pig.
I wish Dearth Nadier was produce instead of a extra PIS member.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
DSTZach, I have a question...How well do these scale with the Paladise? Cause I'd love to have a Bean to hang out with my Rizzo...

evemuppetshow

Reaction score
Well they look interesting I suppose...they will be sold at Toys R Us and comic book stores to my knowledge. I mean, lets be honest, they are cute. But, they are in no way the quality of Palisades. I have quite a few Palisades and I think I may have to put these new figures in another room as to not make the Palisades look bad. Yet, knowing me and my insanity, I will probably still run to every Toys R Us and local comic book shop to buy out all the waves they plan to release.

evemuppetshow

Reaction score
Hoping if the TV show takes off, Disney can make a smaller line of Muppet figures in the scale/way they made those amazing 2011-2013 Muppet Star Wars figures. Never understood why they didn't make a regular line with those.
I know right? I have all of them except the double pack with Kermit and Miss Piggy and I don't get it! They are high quality and the detail clearly matches that of Palisade. With the new TV show and two movies I don't see why they can't create some that are not just Star Wars. They clearly have a market if the amount of members at Muppet Central Forum is any indication.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Well they look interesting I suppose...they will be sold at Toys R Us and comic book stores to my knowledge. I mean, lets be honest, they are cute. But, they are in no way the quality of Palisades. I have quite a few Palisades and I think I may have to put these new figures in another room as to not make the Palisades look bad. Yet, knowing me and my insanity, I will probably still run to every Toys R Us and local comic book shop to buy out all the waves they plan to release.
They're not trying to compete with Palisades, they're simply making a different line of Muppet toys.

evemuppetshow

Reaction score
They're not trying to compete with Palisades, they're simply making a different line of Muppet toys.
Yea I know. Its just hard not to compare the two. I just have so many Muppet figurines/action figures therefore, I have to be really selective. Plus, they are projecting that each set will cost nearly 25 dollars which is way more than I've ever payed for any of my Muppet action figures including my Palisades, so I have to really think about it.