Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
No if I put these figures next to the palisades it would actually ruin the palisade set up I have right now in my room
Oh. I thought you meant that these figures were so much better than Palisades that they would make them look bad in comparison. :big_grin:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Yea I know. Its just hard not to compare the two. I just have so many Muppet figurines/action figures therefore, I have to be really selective. Plus, they are projecting that each set will cost nearly 25 dollars which is way more than I've ever payed for any of my Muppet action figures including my Palisades, so I have to really think about it.
I'm not sure how you're figuring the math. :stick_out_tongue: Each Palisades figure retailed for over $12.99 by the end of the run ten years ago. Considering that two or more figures come with the $25 pricetag, these are actually less expensive than Palisades. :wink:

Also, what has been shown so far are painted prototypes. Even the Palisades painted protos looked off compared to the real deal. I'd wait until march to form an opinion. I have high hopes for these. :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
A few people are trashing these figures, saying they are no way as good as Palisades. From what I have seen, these are great representations of the characters, very simular to Palisades, only smaller, and with more poseability.
Not to forget that these figures are sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios, who do fantastic work and have a talented team and are a leading company in the figure industry.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
A few people are trashing these figures, saying they are no way as good as Palisades. From what I have seen, these are great representations of the characters, very simular to Palisades, only smaller, and with more poseability.
Not to forget that these figures are sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios, who do fantastic work and have a talented team and are a leading company in the figure industry.
Come on. These are great figures; what Palisades did was godly.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I'm not sure how you're figuring the math. :stick_out_tongue: Each Palisades figure retailed for over $12.99 by the end of the run ten years ago. Considering that two or more figures come with the $25 pricetag, these are actually less expensive than Palisades. :wink:

Also, what has been shown so far are painted prototypes. Even the Palisades painted protos looked off compared to the real deal. I'd wait until march to form an opinion. I have high hopes for these. :smile:
I don't want to wait until March! I want to wait until like, tomorrow. Can they be out now, please?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I think what made Palisades stand out was all the detailed accessories that went with them.
But they were so spot on as well. These are more like cartoon versions of the Muppets; the textures of the Palisades figures were even like the foam they used on the actual puppets.