The Muppets Episode 10 - Single All the Way

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Single All the Way"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Decided to watch this episode while taking a study break from looking over the stuff for the final exam I have tomorrow...

BIG MISTAKE

and here's why: This episode had everything, I was entertained, I smiled at wonderful jokes and timing and then there at the end I was a sobbing mess! Strangely enough, I am feeling rather broken hearted over the Kermit and Piggy thing and my boyfriend is at work so, I can't bug him to drive his car over to campus real fast to give me a hug lol.

But, maybe there is hope for a Kermiggy reunion in the future?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but the ratings are the same as last week. Not back up. It has a demo share of 1.1. At least it didn't drop, but it's not amazing.

Hopefully the spring return will kick it up a few notches. If it can get anywhere between a 1.7 or a 2.0 would be enough to secure things.
It doesn't even need that much, if it can just be flat at a 1.3-1.4 it will likely get a renewal.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
My review on Single All the Way:

I just wanna say that this really makes it another great episode of The Muppets of the season, especially with Christmas around the corner.

Here are some highlights I found to be entertaining:
  • Animal eating the tinsel meant to used for the Christmas tree. :halo:
  • Bunsen and Beaker believing to be a Reindeer sketch, with Beaker being Rudolph, but later to be used for Holiday fun. :confused::eek:
  • Fozzie's breakup with Becky, but later getting back with her, thanks to Piggy.:embarrassed:
  • Mindy Kaling and Piggy singing "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" but Mindy singing badly; with Janice and Floyd commenting her performance; But get this, Mindy thought the Electric Mayhem played badly, which made me say "say what?!" At least she gave the band a good review on their energy and outfits. And she loves the band. I thought the band was great; she's in denial. :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:
  • Big Mean Carl's take on "The Night Before Christmas" really cracked me up. Can't stop laughing everytime I watch that part.
  • Yolanda rigging the Secret Santa so she can get all the gifts, since she was left out last year, until the crew caught on and realized her situation and they forgive her, especially Rizzo.:shifty:
  • When Uncle Deadly said "gah, women", "gah, men".
  • Kermit and Piggy talking about their past love life, which made me had doubts for a while, since he's now with Denise.:smile::mad:
  • Sam still trying to win Janice's affection with the help of a mistletoe.:flirt::attitude: She later kisses him on the cheek in the end, which made Sam very happy. I'm still for Janice and Floyd.:flirt::sing:
  • Echosmith playing at the Christmas party, and Gonzo confusing them with Aerosmith, with Dr. Teeth correcting him. Thanks, doc. :big_grin::concern:
So far, the first 10 episodes of The Muppets have been a real entertaining highlight of the year. As i'll be waiting for the remaining episodes of season 1 to air in February, the only question on my mind is: what will the future hold?

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
sorry, dramaqueen, I didn't get the popups when I went on the site. probably because I use an addblocker.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The subtle things are hilarious. Like when Yolanda said "There are receipts in these, right?", and Beaker replies "me, me mo".

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I'm beginning to like Yolanda more after this. she left a meh impression before but now I'm warming up to her. My only disappointment for this episode was kermit and piggy not getting back together.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I loved the episode the clincher for me was the Christmas sing along with the Muppets and Mindy it just felt really Muppety !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealWonderman

Reaction score
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but the ratings are the same as last week. Not back up. It has a demo share of 1.1. At least it didn't drop, but it's not amazing.

Hopefully the spring return will kick it up a few notches. If it can get anywhere between a 1.7 or a 2.0 would be enough to secure things.
Tues 12/02/2015 01-09 1.06 -11.27% 3.781 -2.68%

Tues 12/08/2015 * 01-10 1.10 4.27% 3.828 1.24%

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Tues 12/02/2015 01-09 1.06 -11.27% 3.781 -2.68%

Tues 12/08/2015 * 01-10 1.10 4.27% 3.828 1.24%
That is the same rating. The offical rating hasn't been posted yet, which is why there is an asterick, a 1.06 is the same as a 1.10, both numbers round up to a 1.1 in the ratings, when the offical number is released, it will be in the 1.05-1.14 range, still a 1.1 though. The uptick in viewership is positive I guess, nothing much, the good thing is the muppets didn't fall below a 1.0 in the ratings, that spells doom for most shows, hopefully it can regain some audience when it returns.