Beaker in progress

Bear Man

Reaction score
Thanks, Foxworthy. Mouthplate was pretty simple - just reasonably heavy-duty acrylic felt with a strip of gasket rubber on the lower jaw part to reinforce it and stop it stretching out of shape. I then put the red ultrasuede lining on top of that, and then a foam covering over the whole thing to give the fleece some support in the area of the head that was removed to allow the mouth room to hinge down.

Thanks, Muppetlab!

His lab coat arrived yesterday, but I'm still waiting for the fur I purchased for his hair to show up (tracking details show it's been in the country a week - Australia Post can be stupidly slow!)

JammieJam

Reaction score
He looks amazing, Bear Man! How will his mouth work? With a hand or a mechanism?

Bear Man

Reaction score
Yes - at the moment there are some foam hands filling out the "gloves", however they are easily removed so that i can place my hands in the fleece. The arms of the lab coat need some further work - right now there's only a split in the seam near the elbow to allow my hand access to the fleece glove, I'm thinking I will just leave it like that since this will mostly be used as a poser rather than an actual puppet.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Meep! Meep! Meeep! Meep! Meep! mep! mep! Meeeep!

:smile:

Bear Man

Reaction score
Thanks, wulster

Can anyone guess who's the next on my list?