Will HBO have any Classic Sesame Street episodes?

CookieKing90

Reaction score
I'm just glad that all of these aren't just episodes that were already released on itunes or something. This is exactly what we needed,an outlet that can constantly release episodes throughout the year,not some DVD or streaming service that can only release like five episodes every year. I wonder if we'll get more episodes then we did with Sesame Street Unpaved on Noggin.
Well there's only one way to find out.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I wish I had HBO so I could watch all of these classic Sesame Street episodes.

Sadly, I don't.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I wish I had HBO so I could watch all of these classic Sesame Street episodes.

Sadly, I don't.
I don't have HBO either...well, only because I don't have cable or satellite TV. But as far as the episodes they listed goes, you can already view Episode 1186 on YouTube, Old School Volume 2 (if you have access to a copy), iTunes/Netflix, Episode 3174 on iTunes/Netflix.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
I don't have HBO either...well, only because I don't have cable or satellite TV. But as far as the episodes they listed goes, you can already view Episode 1186 on YouTube, Old School Volume 2 (if you have access to a copy), iTunes/Netflix, Episode 3174 on iTunes/Netflix.
FYI, Sesame Street is being removed from Netflix on January 1.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Looks like they're releasing at least two rare gems soon, episodes 4000 and 3721.
That's really astounding, since those two have never been officially released unlike #1186 and #3174. I don't think I have HBO, but I hope they might air other, more rarer 1990s episodes from Season 24 or 25. There are plenty of missing episodes from those two seasons which I'd like to see.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think it's interesting that #1186 is the only ep that they plan on playing from season 10. I believe that's when it was and for that one they don't have a set air date. Makes me wonder if that one will air or they're deciding not to go that far back. Something to think about.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I hope they continue to add classic episodes. I just texted my husband since our Verizon contract is expiring soon, that I want to keep HBO for the classic Sesame and some of the other ON Demand films and shows.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I think it's interesting that #1186 is the only ep that they plan on playing from season 10.
Well maybe the episodes in the link are the episodes they've got planned to air so far. There may be more; it's probably just the first set...but I could be wrong. Don't quote me on my guess.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
For now it doesn't look like they're actually airing anything older than season 45. The older episodes so far are only on demand and probably on the HBO Go service.